• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Speaking in tongues

While reading some posts I sometimes read them aloud in the accent I assume the poster to have.

Geordie bloke easy
Auld Yin easy
The Lord Flash straight out of Black Adder

but i must admit MDN has me stumped, I swither between Eastend barrow boy and Judge John Deed, does anyone else do this?

You sound like my old ma, Bore da

Cynnil un

Flash like Blackadder?? yes, Queenie, He sounds like Dale Winton

RTFQ sounds like Col Nathan Jessop from a few good men, but its fake and he speaks through a Bontempi voice machine

Aunty Stella sounds like Barry out of Auf Wedershen Pet.

Geordieblerk is from Norfolk and sounds like Alan Partridge

Scousemech is mute, but used to sound like Jimmy Corkhill

Convoy_cock sounds like Liam Gallacher

Blondebint sounds like a dog farting

Rigger sounds like Ashley Peacock from Coronation Strasse

PTP sounds Norris from Corrie

Woopert sounds like Norman Wisdom, but camper

Me? I sound like a cross between Fred Elliot and James Bond

Ooooh I forgot MIB..... He sounds like Donald Pleasance in the Great Escape, same glasses too

What about Bickies? Please tell me he speaks northern...

Bickies is a Jock, therefore sounds like a Glasweigan smackhead........with an affro

I've got Sven down as Rik from the Young Ones

I am always surprised when I hear my voice played back. I didn't know it was being recorded. If only I had read that PACE leaflet they give you...

chainsaw said:
Cuddles said:
I am always surprised when I hear my voice played back. I didn't know it was being recorded. If only I had read that PACE leaflet they give you...
i love the sound of your voice it makes me quiver if only everyone could sound like you what a wonderfull world
WILL YOU JUST FUC.K OFF!!

Lance_Bombardier said:
chainsaw said:
Cuddles said:
i love the sound of your voice it makes me quiver if only everyone could sound like you what a wonderfull world
Excuse me Bomb, but I believe this dance is mine. Now then chainsaw, since in your, possibly over, fertile imagination I am homosexual, let me describe what I intend to do to you. I shall fist you unlubed up as far as the duodenum, clutching a handful of Scotch bonnet peppers. As I withdraw, I will release them, at the same time as the razor blades strapped to my heavy, metal, watch-bracelet cut deeply into your arse linings.

No, I'm sorry, no matter how often you beg I cannot repeat this as I am elderly and find it difficult to brutally eviscerate a complete knobber more than once in a day.

Cuddles said:
Lance_Bombardier said:
chainsaw said:
Cuddles said:
Excuse me Bomb, but I believe this dance is mine. Now then chainsaw, since in your, possibly over, fertile imagination I am homosexual, let me describe what I intend to do to you. I shall fist you unlubed up as far as the duodenum, clutching a handful of Scotch bonnet peppers. As I withdraw, I will release them, at the same time as the razor blades strapped to my heavy, metal, watch-bracelet cut deeply into your arse linings.

No, I'm sorry, no matter how often you beg I cannot repeat this as I am elderly and find it difficult to brutally eviscerate a complete knobber more than once in a day.
sir, be my guest, as me feet tire from dancing.

cuddles, you can have this dance too, im still nursing my feet.

TPR_C_Hunt said:
Is that the best you can do? You're a bit pump at this aren't you?
Chunt, stop feeding the Troll.

Chunt's voice sounds like David Dickinson, but I never told you that.

Oh, and I think I just saw Bickie's wife at Tescos getting into a cab and a shite load of Fray Bentos pies and some Swarfega. I might be mistaken though.