Spazzers on Ch4 now!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Aug 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Spazzers on Ch4 now all about the dribblers created by 1st cousins marrying

2. Why cant they use the to experiment instead of monkeys?

3. RiflemanTom

RiflemanTom Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I though that this was illegal? Or doesn't those sort of laws apply to our 3rd world, beardy type citizens.

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

The first one was great wailed like chewbacca

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

It's reassuring to know that RLC recruitment still has plenty of candidates from the homeland, without constantly resorting to the Commonwealth.

6. Don't be dissing our islamist window lickers

7. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

That's f@ck all on some of the Council estates around my area there are so many second and third generation illegitimate children there have to be a number of brother, sister marriages. There is one women in my street with 7 kids from 7 different blokes, her elder daughter has at least one kid by her mothers former boy friend, it is a DNA and genetic time bomb . Never shit on your own doorstep is my moto

8. Pretty sad, the bint giving it "Yeah, like if it's a 1 in 4 chance then that means 3 will be OK". What a fuckwit.

9. Guys im missing it tell me whats happneing with the spastics.

10. 1st cousins marying is not normally a problem in this country. Is it mainly Pakistanis by any chance? As this only causes statistically significant problems if it is carried out over several generations.

11. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Nowt just them all in denial and the medics are wrong

12. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

FFS more ignorant religious f@ckwits, Please God save me from the stupid cnuts who believe in you

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I recall this creeping onto the radar a few years ago, when doctors in inner cities starting noticing higher than normal rates of hereditary conditions usually associated with inbreeding with the offpsring of the shellsuit and burberry cap crowd... a bit more investigation on their part and they did indeed uncover gene pools shallower than the ones you find in Norfolk...

14. "'ere, Wayne, the TV people are here, put your best T-shirt on, and where are me bunny slippers".

Gee, it's not as if they were surprised by the fact that they were being filmed.

15. Someone has to give birth to them, let's face it, the way our national football & cricket teams play, it's the only decent spectator sport we have left.