Spastics at Hasbro.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Nov 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

We at ARRSE all know and love Hasbro as the company that threatened eternal fire and damnation for ARRSE if we failed to stop using the ARRSE (not) Potato Head soldier as an icon, hence the Mr Mushroom Head we have.

Well, they've gone too far now I tells yer! They've brought out a spastic toy with arms and wierd attachments that all go the wrong way.

The toy is called 'Spastic' and it's got 'stunticons', which I presume is small, twisted stumps for limbs.

[​IMG]

Is there nothing these people won't sink to? Is there no depth that cannot be plumbed by these evil bastards?

Anyway, I'm soooo going to go online and buy some for my friends and family. I've even got a new slogan - "Everybody needs a spastic".

2. I would imagine the Sun or Daily Wail would have a field day with the use of 'spastic' by a big Spam corporation.

3. I hope spaz takes them to the cleaners but his e mails won't be for the meek and mild.

4. Ian Dury would have wanted one.

5. Please tell me you are taking the piss?

6. Bah! Mere geography is no barrier to the Troys of this world, soaring like eagles on their thermals of bombast, seething with the birdlice of censure, in search of the wombats of transgression.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've heard this Transformers toy range is going to include favourites such as Transmong, The Dribblard, Laboonerator and RoboSpashul.

8. You forgot The Tourretter with a working voice box which emits loud abusive words at random :)

9. And the one that no-one wants to play with...

...CyberSlobber!

10. Love Hasbro, there is nothing like shooting up still chatting Furbies... This is probably pre-market and is not likely to surface in UK/US or EU markets...

11. Certainly not The RapeApe!

12. Want that one!