• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spartan driver knocks down fence...

Oops...

Now soldiers hitting things in vehicles isn't really that uncommon, so I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't for the bloke second to the left in this photo:

That's a caption photo right there :lol:

So the missus is an opera singer eh?

gocompare gocompare
to be sure when you insure first gocompare
when your choices are many
you could save a pretty penny
when you go online to gocompare
gocompare
when in doubt check them out
gocompare
with just a few clicks and your spondoolicks
and you’ll thank your stars that you went to gocompare
yes you’ll thank your stars that you went to gocompare :lol:

Pah! A fence? A measly fence? If you wanted real crashes, 1980's Germany was the place to be.

(Retires to armchair next to fire, slippers, pipe and a brandy)

Bravo_Zulu said:
Oops...

Now soldiers hitting things in vehicles isn't really that uncommon, so I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't for the bloke second to the left in this photo:

That's a caption photo right there :lol:
The correct use of a biffing stick may have avoided this mishap? :wink:

As Elvis Costello said "Accident will happen". If you follow the first link and watch the BBC report to the end you'll see that the 'victim' was very good natured about the whole thing and on realizing that she could have earned money from the pictures they had released to the press, had decided instead to invite some of the Dragoons to one of her concerts and donate some money to H4H.

See, there are some nice people out there :D

Blimey, a fence? My squadron managed to reconfigure a bus shelter! I expect better from today's regs.

But I did like the quote about the bloke behind the wheel.

Bonzo_Dog said:
Pah! A fence? A measly fence? If you wanted real crashes, 1980's Germany was the place to be.

(Retires to armchair next to fire, slippers, pipe and a brandy)

"He said the tank had demolished a 20-metre (65.6ft) section of fence."

And just like it was back in BAOR during the 80's, the land owner is making it up as he goes along.

If that poxy bit of fence is 20 metres long, then that spartan is the biggest one ever built.

Also, "Tank" ?

I managed to crush 20m of crash barrier on the Range Road washdown near Hohne whilst on my Chieftain D&M course. Two guys from my regiment later died at the same point when they overshot the crash barrier and rolled the wagon over into the pond.

My brother in the same regiment faired no better. On his D&M course he managed to drown one wagon, by going into the deep fording trench instead of the wading one. The water came over into the drivers hatch and flooded all the electrics and had to towed back. :roll:
He also had a ..cough.. mishap whilst pulling onto the tank park whilst on the same course.

NB. Note the Fahrschule (L) plate.

Good on the bird that owns the place.

Just watched the beeb report to the end and she found it amusing.

She has promised the photo royalties to H4H and has invited members of the Regt to the do that she is singing at in hope of raising even more.

Sometimes there are minor bad things that happen that then show you that there are some damn fcuking decent people out there.

Latest Threads