Spartacus: Gods of the Arena - Help wanted please

I'm posting this in the hope that someone can help me out.

I've been recording the Spartacus series on Freeview - Pick channel - and last night my recorder managed to miss episode 4 of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. So I'm hoping that there is someone else out there in the world of ARRSE who can help me out with this. Does anyone else have the hobby of recording TV of interest and making up a collection of recordings? Did someone catch episode 4? Could you put it into a format suitable for "snail mail" post? I can cope with either VHS, flash drive or DVD.

The full story goes along the lines that I'm recording this and saving it to DVD for the "young fellow". He likes the fighting, the violence and the blood splatter. He doesn't mind all the sex, he puts up with that like a good sport. Well, I caught the whole of series one, Blood and Sand, and now he's got his heart set on series two, Gods of the Arena. I'm more into the story, and would find it a real shame if there was an episode missing to interupt the storyline. I know I can always watch the past episodes for the sex and violence, but let's face it, we all like a good story....

So, can anyone help at all?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
ssshhh we aren't supposed to mention that he can install a client called bitorrent and search hundreds of sites for downloadable files.

the mods get upset.

Or just stream it online

Just type into google what you are looking for and add the suffix "watch online" and click on any one of the many links

Don't download anything or 'update' your 'player' when promted, just leave and try another link, it should play in your browser just like youtube, which incidentally may have a copy of what you want. Just add, 'full episode' into the youtube search box.

Simples

Google Vidics, type what you want, follow a link and download or stream.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

There was a story?

SPOILER ALERT: Batiatus runs off with llithyia, has a couple of plastic looking kids and goes on a twee Thomas Cook holiday to Spain where, amongst other "hilarious adventures", he loses his shorts in the pool......

Thanks for the suggestions chaps, I'll investigate the on-line options and see if they could work for me....

Or buying the box-set :)

Sent via Crayola, using the red crayon
What I'm acctually doing is making my own home-made box sets of TV series. Not only because I'm a cheapskate, but it's a hobby too. Plus there's the added bonus of not having all those pesky "You wouldn't seal a car..." copyright warnings.