Spartacus - Blood and Sand

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by jack-daniels, Mar 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen the first two episodes of this, bit strange as it's done in the style of '300'.
    The main highlight apart from all the nakedness was Xena Warrior Princess getting fluffed up by a slave and then getting her wares on show.
    Lucy Lawless.....I salute you!

2. Love the series .... if you download the first episode (eztv.nl is best for current US shows), make sure it's on High Def, awesome fighting scenes.

BUT get a copy of episode 9, one of the best nookey scenes ever. The murder at the end was shocking for a main stream show (two naked lasses in a fight - post sex scene, resulting in one smashed up blonde).

However Lucy Lawless naked left me speechless for days... their is a god

3. Pics,screen capture, now!!!!

4. Seconded, don't come 'ere telling us that without having the good's to prove it!

5. I've watched to episodes 1-9, but in 9, blimey it was a hell of a one sided cat fight, overall the series is quite good, its a bit like 'Rome' crossed with the violence of '300'.

Theres plenty of full frontals to keep both you and the other half entertained, and does get rather fruity......orgy anyone!!!!
    I shall admit that this is john hannahs acting in a new light.

episode 10 is shown in the states on friday night, update to follow.

6. Where is the frigging pix :?

7. Lame. Dozed off half way through episode one.

Speaking of terrified Gladiatiors on the small screen.

8. Enjoying it so far, just wish they'd tone down the blood. Nobody lands a punch without (litteraly) a half-gallon of claret flying across the screen.

9. Agreed!!!

10. Google it, its free, just watched vol 9

11. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Captain Oveur: "Joey, do you like movies about Gladiators?"

- The (late) great Peter Graves, Airplane!

Sums it up as regards Sword and Sandal films for me, I'm afraid. Mind you, Lucy Lawless sans kit would make a difference, I suppose :)

Now, what we need here is Pics - anyone working via DII or the like has no access to FlashPlayer, let alone being able to download stuff, so come on, post something! Tits, or GTFO, as they say.

12. Here you go chaps:
    [​IMG]

13. Just watched the clip, oh my fecking lucky romans...............and Lucy is mint :)

14. I've just watched episode 13 it started slow but got very stabby at the end. To be honest I thought it was a bit too homoerotic at first but Lucy Lawless and Viva Bianca evened it out, I'm looking forward to season 2 though it will be sadly Lucy Lawless less.

15. Spartacus Gods of the Arena is currently showing over in the States. It's the prequel to blood and sand and is pretty good. You can download it from file sharing sites and is currently up to episode 5 of 6. ;)