• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.



Heard this term a while back - done a search on ARRSEpedia and around the net but to no avail... I'm guessing it's a term used for a certain rank? (a bit like "full-screw")

Can anyone divulge?