Spanner cufflinks....and help out the Army Ben Fund !

Discussion in 'REME' started by Goatman, Mar 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Calling Nutstrangler and spanner manglers!

(plse excuse the intrusion,Gents)

...the Army Benevolent Fund shop based in Bicester is having a closing down sale...one of the items on the attached flyer is the world famous spanner mangler cufflinks pictured below:

[​IMG]

other designs on offer include Union Jack, Football, "No Pain, No Gain ", bullets etc

Knock down clearout price is ONLY £6 - hurry, they're going like hotcakes!

All joking apart, the Army Benevolent Fund is YOUR charity and as they say on the flyer

if you are a Mess Sec, how about printing off a copy of the flyer for your Mess Notice Board - every little helps !

Thanks for your time guys,

Lee "Whitworth" Shaver
    (mechanically challenged :lol: )

2. I suggested to Mrs B that these would make a nice xmas prezzie to the spanner-turning man in her life and the heating engineer now sports a set and very nice they are too!

3. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

:lol: well I laughed anyway Major Bee.......hope Missus Bee and the heating engineer aren't on any closer terms than they were pre-gift !

The last time I used a spanner in anger it bit my hand......sumbitch 'King DICK !!

I might go for one of the non-technical offerings though......and, if I may say so, the ABF Tees at £4 a throw are EXCELLENT quality....my wife's been wearing mine for the last year !

Guys - the gorgeous pouting Amanda (ex AGC PTI) at ABF Enterprises awaits your call - what's to lose ?

Le Chevre

4. I dont suppose they do paypal ??

5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

why - you deployed somewhere without a credit card to hand ?

Website is here

Hope this helps - if not PM me. Amanda says they have SIX pairs of the Spanner cufflinks left - so crack on :wink:

Le Chevre

PS - from the flyer, it seems that the sale CLOSES this Friday...

6. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

oh...and PS...the ABF tee shirts with the Army crest are same ones being advertised in this month's SOLDIER magazine...only ABF price is £4 rather than £7:50.....