Spanner cufflinks....and help out the Army Ben Fund !

Book Reviewer
Calling Nutstrangler and spanner manglers!

(plse excuse the intrusion,Gents)

...the Army Benevolent Fund shop based in Bicester is having a closing down of the items on the attached flyer is the world famous spanner mangler cufflinks pictured below:

other designs on offer include Union Jack, Football, "No Pain, No Gain ", bullets etc

Knock down clearout price is ONLY £6 - hurry, they're going like hotcakes!

All joking apart, the Army Benevolent Fund is YOUR charity and as they say on the flyer

We desperately need to clear our warehouse.
All proceeds from the sale of these items will go directly to the Army Benevolent Fund,which supports soldiers, former soldiers and their families in times of need.
if you are a Mess Sec, how about printing off a copy of the flyer for your Mess Notice Board - every little helps !

Thanks for your time guys,

Lee "Whitworth" Shaver
(mechanically challenged :lol: )
I suggested to Mrs B that these would make a nice xmas prezzie to the spanner-turning man in her life and the heating engineer now sports a set and very nice they are too!

Book Reviewer
:lol: well I laughed anyway Major Bee.......hope Missus Bee and the heating engineer aren't on any closer terms than they were pre-gift !

The last time I used a spanner in anger it bit my hand......sumbitch 'King DICK !!

I might go for one of the non-technical offerings though......and, if I may say so, the ABF Tees at £4 a throw are EXCELLENT wife's been wearing mine for the last year !

Guys - the gorgeous pouting Amanda (ex AGC PTI) at ABF Enterprises awaits your call - what's to lose ?

Le Chevre

Book Reviewer
bobos said:
I dont suppose they do paypal ??
why - you deployed somewhere without a credit card to hand ?

Website is here

By Phone You can place your order using a credit card by telephone. Please call: +44 (0)870 774 3820
Hope this helps - if not PM me. Amanda says they have SIX pairs of the Spanner cufflinks left - so crack on :wink:

Le Chevre

PS - from the flyer, it seems that the sale CLOSES this Friday...

Book Reviewer
oh...and PS...the ABF tee shirts with the Army crest are same ones being advertised in this month's SOLDIER magazine...only ABF price is £4 rather than £7:50.....
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ten501uk REME 0
Holdfast Sappers 3
daddyguns REME 123