Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, Nov 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A while ago I was seeing this 23 yr old girl and I was quite a bit older. She was a bit lively and on our second date brought some squirty cream in a can and a packet of sprinkly 100,000's thingys. 8O Thats another story! She was a bit of a lively young thing and after playing with the items she had brought we eventually ended up in the mutts favourite position. After a short time, she turns around and says, with an evil :twisted: look on her face, 'Supes, spank my arrse!' 'Ok', I thought 'this is my kind of girl' so I tapped her right cheek with a friendly little tap and carried on pumping like I was inflating a bouncy castle. After a little pause she wimpers, 'No harder, hit me harder' So I increase the inital tap into a playful slap. More inflation of the castle and she continually asked for a harder slap until I could she what looked like a pattern of objects from an ulster emblem dotted around her china white cheeks. The harder I slapped her the more she moaned and she really got off on it. Maybe its just me but this is not an uncommon 'fetish' for the ladies these days as it was not the first or last time I have dealt out some corporal punishment to a lass. So I am interested to know what other's experience of this is. Is it some sort of kink inherited from childhood or do some people just like a little pain mixed with their pleasure? Perhaps we can discuss it and see what conclusions we can reach.

2. Admit it.. you just wanted an excuse to post that picture...
  3. so, which one is you then?
  4. I gave an ex a bit of a slap on the arrse, to gee her up a bit, one evening, only I slapped a bit harder than I had intended. She punched me full in the face.

4ft feck all of redheaded raging inferno but some of the best sex I have ever had.
  5. If you want Super I could put you in touch with my old supervisor, her sideline gig was as a mistress. all the leather, whips, paddles, handcuffs etc
  6. No thanks if some bird slapped me too hard I have to headbutt her :D

Spankers can practice here

Bonus if you don't like RMP

7. What about if it was your mother?
  8. nahhh heres what realy went on

9. Now thats gotta smart! 8O
  10. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that looks really sore!
  11. lol... ya reckon?

think I would rather do dance of the flaming arrse holes with a petrol soacked rag :)
  12. 8O

Dan you go to some bizare mess functions!!! How did you manage to get a picture whilst bent over like that? At least my picture has a couple of birds in it :D
  13. roflmao... touche' my friend :)
  14. I think the bottom !! line is that many people have feelings of guilt, probably from their childhood experiences about sex. As a result they need to experience some pain before they can get any pleasure.
    The interesting question is why some people end up as givers whilst others are takers.
    Perhaps you can enlighten us on this one Super, what childhood experience I wonder resulted in your penchant for spanking young nubile bottoms and and have you ever been on the receiving end?