Spanking Kids

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Flagrantviolator, Jul 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The ol' RSM used to beat hell out of me for minor infractions (constructing catapults to launch ham-sized rocks at cars on highway and such. ) I said i wouldn't hit my own kids, but I'm reconsidering. Just slaps on the hand and such when they do something dangerous,mind you. Wife absolutely cooks off when I do it. Do you spank your kids? Why or when would you?
  2. Spanking and slapping can leave marks.

Mental trauma is far worse..... suggest you start by making him stand naked and laughing at his c0ck.
  3. Ahhh... just the kind of thing I was fishing for! More, more...
  4. Read my book, for advice :)

Including the free-bee how to beat up an 8 year old kid Clicky
  5. Not sure about kids, but an exgirlfriend enjoyed a gentle spanking when she was in the mood.
  6. All you need is an orange boiler suit, a blindfold and white noise.
  7. Maybe if I beat her puppy every time she does something bad, then guilt-trip her about the bleeding, whining dog...
  8. How dare you do that to a puppy!!!!! your just like the person who fed my RQMS's dog picked eggs for everyday for 3 weeks, it caused so many problem's at home between his missus and him !!!!. That is so wrong !!!
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Damn and blast. Thought this was a 'for sale or rent' site. Didn't know it was a discussion!
    I wanted to order 3 assorted ones.
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ah, that's right old chap. Unburden. let us share your pain. Who did that to you? and I know it must have been recent.
  11. I seem to remember it was most of ARRSE on Valentines Day - MDN posted a picture of his kn0b as an homage to Cait. It looked about 3" on the hard :D
  12. Don't pretend you don't love a gentle spanking too Harley
  13. If you want to see my penis just ask!

I see you still recall it five months on.......

I didn't just post it on her as tribure to her, I cut it off, posted it to her and asked her to stradle it.
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Thats what happens when the NHS are providing the pyschotherapy......
  15. I think hitting kids is great, but to be fair once they hit about 8 or 9 they can normaly fight me so i would do it only whilst there young