• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spanking Kids

The ol' RSM used to beat hell out of me for minor infractions (constructing catapults to launch ham-sized rocks at cars on highway and such. ) I said i wouldn't hit my own kids, but I'm reconsidering. Just slaps on the hand and such when they do something dangerous,mind you. Wife absolutely cooks off when I do it. Do you spank your kids? Why or when would you?

How dare you do that to a puppy!!!!! your just like the person who fed my RQMS's dog picked eggs for everyday for 3 weeks, it caused so many problem's at home between his missus and him !!!!. That is so wrong !!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
minister_doh_nut said:
Spanking and slapping can leave marks.

Mental trauma is far worse..... suggest you start by making him stand naked and laughing at his c0ck.
Ah, that's right old chap. Unburden. let us share your pain. Who did that to you? and I know it must have been recent.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
minister_doh_nut said:
Spanking and slapping can leave marks.

Mental trauma is far worse..... suggest you start by making him stand naked and laughing at his c0ck.
Ah, that's right old chap. Unburden. let us share your pain. Who did that to you? and I know it must have been recent.
I seem to remember it was most of ARRSE on Valentines Day - MDN posted a picture of his kn0b as an homage to Cait. It looked about 3" on the hard :D

Bat_Crab said:
I seem to remember it was most of ARRSE on Valentines Day - MDN posted a picture of his kn0b as an homage to Cait. It looked about 3" on the hard :D
If you want to see my penis just ask!

I see you still recall it five months on.......

I didn't just post it on her as tribure to her, I cut it off, posted it to her and asked her to stradle it.

Alsacien

MIA
minister_doh_nut said:
Bat_Crab said:

I didn't just post it on her as tribure to her, I cut it off, posted it to her and asked her to stradle it.
Thats what happens when the NHS are providing the pyschotherapy......

I think hitting kids is great, but to be fair once they hit about 8 or 9 they can normaly fight me so i would do it only whilst there young

mcclurg said:
LordVonHarley said:
Not sure about kids, but an exgirlfriend enjoyed a gentle spanking when she was in the mood.
Don't pretend you don't love a gentle spanking too Harley
I must confess my current girl is handy with her small fists, when ever I start snoring she punches me and trys to role me out of the bed, now that's what I call real love! :D

minister_doh_nut said:
Bat_Crab said:

The image is burned onto my retinas, you cnut. I opened a perfectly innocuous sounding thread to discover a picture of your hampton in all its glory. I also couldn't help but think that writing that bit on your bellend must have been quite uncomfortable...

Latest Threads