Spanker Alert

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Neo, Aug 31, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Neo

Neo Clanker

What spanker has joined ARRSE and called themselves Usama Bin Laden? I know the spelling is different but they are definitely cruising, not to mention the possibilty of "Agencies" tracking the site. Do yourself a favour and fly away and come back reborn as another name. Am I paranoid or do I have a point? MOD's? :oops:

2. You should be paranoid - The yanks can't capture Osama (or Usama) but Agent Smith is on your tail right now. Time to hang up the phone Neo :D

3. Neo

Neo Clanker

Can't hang up that's the problemo!!!! but then again...

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

4. try getting your voice instead of quoting others.,.,.,. :?

5. :lol: :lol:

Got something to hide? Something you want to share with the group?

6. i would n`t worry about "agencies"scanning the site they`re probably the ones sh*t stirring the most. :lol:

7. Snigger :twisted:

8. Probably someone from one of the agencies is using the name, I mean you've got to do something to keep yourself amused.

9. they dont give agents computers any more, keep loosing them, leaving them in taxis or on the front seat of their un locked car.

10. They don't stir or scan....the box owns and runs it. :wink:

11. Let's hope they're Ad Agencies - ARRSE could use the dosh! :D