Spanish newspaper article on Judaism.  Very interesting comp

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Trip_Wire, Aug 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

" ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ"

By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez(*)

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz.

We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art
    international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

2. What a load of bollox

3. Dont think its the muslims Spain has trouble with, just the Morroccans. :lol:

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Quite interesting when one considers Al Andalus and the years following 1492 :roll:

5. What a load of rubbish. The man obviously knows nothing of Spanish history. Arabs lived hand in hand with Jews during the Arab occupation of Spain. The Arabs took Spain out of the dark ages. It wasn’t until the Arabs were expelled that the catholic church expelled the Jews. Now, that’s real history!

6. What a nasty, sh*tty little article. Considering Spain did it's damndest to persecute Jews 450 years before Hitler. I'm surprised Colombus wasn't told to "Take a few of these Jews with you on your travels will you Chris"

Sebastian Rodrigeuz needs to examine his own countries history, before tarring the rest of us with his pathetic, angst filled brush of Spanish revisonism.

This one is headed for the arrsehole.

7. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Rumrunner:

Quote:

Trip_Wire wrote:
    " ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ"

Trip_Wire, did not write this article, nor does he agree or disagree with the article. It is however, as I may have mentioned a different POV!

I will say, that given the average, muslim extremist that I see on TV in various parts of the world, to include the UK, I'd prefer the average Jew or Israeli for my neighbor and fellow countryman.

I don't recall seeing any Jews or Israeli carrying signs, about killing all 'us' Infidels, etc. Also, unlike these Cretins most Jews and/or Israelis seem to be gainfully employed and not living on the 'dole' and being a burden on those that pay taxes, etc. May be the man makes a view good points?

8. If you hit the quote button Trip_Wire that’s what happens. Perhaps your recourse would be to add your own comment to a cut and paste?

9. Into the arrsehole it goes.

Trip , please don't wantonly cut and paste anymore 'opinion pieces' without offering an opinion on the piece.

PTP

10. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Note: I thought I did? Ok! Here goes!

Muslim extremist Vs Israeli for neighbor, fellow Countryman? I see nothing wrong with that statement, do you? It was my opinion on the article.

I, for the record, do not agree with the article as it is written, especially as it deals with history, etc. Spain has nothing to brag about. Nor was for a history lesson, the reason I posted it.

Spain, does seem to have a serious problem with these Muslim
    extremist. As I recall, their train bombings were worse then the UKs. I suspect, that his remarks about how they live, etc. in Spain, maybe on the mark, as well as his remarks about the peacefulness of the Jews Vs Muslim extremist living in his country. How can one argue with that?

I don't think that the Jewish population in Spain, are causing them any problems at all. I really can't say same for for the Muslim extremist in Spain, America, Canada, the UK or most other places in the world today!

11. J_D

J_D LE

Trip, instead of posting an obscene article, if it is not your own, why not add your own comment to it also, this way you are not seen as arrogant as you have made yourself out to be with this little thing.

What about the UK and Muslims? Africa and Muslims? Arab regions and Muslims? Germany and Musilms? Fark it, the whole world and Muslims??

Lets go out and blow up saudi arabi, because that's where bin ladin is from, right? Even though his family have totally dis-owned him.

It's the justificationists that are the issue, not the religion.

Turd!

12. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Anya1982:

Did you happen to read the comments that I made just above yours on the board? I think that you will find, that I expressed my opinion, etc.

BTW: I was VERY careful to always say "Muslim extremist," not just Muslims or anything about that religion.

Although, sometimes I wonder about some of their Mulla's statements and interpretations of their Koran to their people, as well as some of the teachings at Muslim schools, etc.

13. When you've quite finished posting anti-Muslim "opinion pieces", and then whining that "oh, I was just putting out there to be seen", consider this.

The Army that fought the Imperial Japanese Army to a standstill at Kohima and Imphal; and then pushed it all the way back across Burma; was composed of British and Indian troops. Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims. Hard men, fighting a hard war.

Look at the performance of the 4th Indian Division in what you might call the ETO; ask yourself what religion the Baluchi regiments would be.

Go and read some of the VC citations won by Indian Army troops in WW2 (and as a history lesson for the historically challenged, India in those pre-Partition days comprised what are now India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh). And then quit spouting your pathetic shite about which religion you'd rather have as a neighbour.

14. Why not google "Yigal Amir" and particularly "Baruch Goldstein". Remember them? Or are you still trying to paint the world in black and white?

15. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Nice Rant! Now WTF, has any of the above, got to do with anything I have said? It has nothing to do with todays' Muslim extremist terrorist? Do you deny, that some Muslim schools teach muslim extremist teachings? If you do your pretty naive.

How do you explain, all those nasty reading signs, carried by Brit Muslim extremists in the recent demonstrations... they sure didn't say love they neighbor, now did they? The same in France and the USA as well as other places around the world, as well as their bombings and other terrorist activities.

Are these not Muslim extremists? Do they not follow their version of the Muslim religion and their versions, of the Korans' teachings? If not WTF are they? :roll: