Spanish man on Ardoyne rioting attempted murder charge

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FourZeroCharlie, Aug 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Things must be worse than we thought: the scallies in the Ardoyne have to sub-contract 'spontaneous' public anger.

Have a butchers here BBC News - Spanish man on Ardoyne rioting attempted murder charge

"A Spanish man has appeared in court charged with the attempted murder of a police woman during trouble in north Belfast on 12 July.
    Roger Jorro Costa, 28, who is originally from Barcelona, but has an address at Ulsterville Avenue in Belfast, is accused of trying to kill the officer during rioting in Ardoyne.
    The police woman suffered head injuries after a concrete block was thrown from the roof of Ardoyne shops.
    Mr Costa was remanded in custody."
  2. I dunno, they come 'ere takin' our petrol bombs...

Mind you, coming from Barcelona he was probably sublimating the whole 'colonial powers out' bit. Mad as brushes and half as Spanish, those Catalans.
  3. He ******* fairly went out of his way to be offended by an OO march.

South Belfast via Barcelona.
  4. Thats a fair distance to travel to be a ****. Hope he gets a good sentence.
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

To be fair you can see where he's coming from, GB has been shipping our criminal element to live in Spain for years, so its only fair they send us some of their twats.
  6. Only fair if he had ceased to be because of a baton round to the face. But then I'm a bit predjudiced.
  7. Last time I looked Ardoyne was in North Belfast
  8. Yeah but this Spanish **** lives in South Belfast, off the Lisburn Rd. But then me being from Belfast I believe I know were the **** that shitehole that be's Ardoyne is.
  9. I too am from Belfast
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My wife's from Belfast, but I'm only from Belfast on Thursday Nights. That's 'Belfast Love Thursday'.
  11. Good point, well made!
  12. I almost felt a Spartacus moment coming on, but who the ****'d claim to be from Belfast if they didn't have to?
  13. Your not that trampy bastard I chased over my back wall last Thursday and if you are, you left one of your gay crocs in my back yard.
  14. Funny lot the Catalans. Always making a fuss and gobbing off. When Franco's Army turned up during the Civil War they packed in virtually without a murmur.