Spanish government doing a 'Fernandez'

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pyianno, May 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Are we going to park a Type 45 there? There's only a couple of RIBs on site at the moment.

2. Haven't all the in-service 45s docked for a visit en route to various deployments?

If not nae worry - the RAF Police are always there should everything else fail!

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

fuckem, issue a FCO notice that Spains of limits to UK tourists :) see how their shit pile economy suffers then. funny old world every time I go to Gib most of the people trying to get in are Spanish looking to fill up their fuel tanks and buy fags.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Could the fo legally do that, what with us being in jolly oldeurope?

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.

5. Why not? The Ffrench banned British beef illegally for 6 years, if they can make up the rules so can we.

Anyway it's about time the Spanish were given a good fornicating again, they have obviously forgotten the likes of Nelson, Sharpe and Talavera Tom.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

agreed instead of a nice english monarch like sofia they could have had a corsican one so they should be gratefull. time to encourage our old alliance with portugal again then.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What's the fuss if the old trout turns up or not? If she was supposed to bring the tapas surely there's another bunch of dagos that deliver.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Never mind Spanish are a bit loud at parties, don't get the jokes and smoke shit fags.

9. Not forgetting Melilla the other slice of Morocco that they own and in which some 80 per cent of the population there consider themselves Spanish, so no parallels there then, the ******* hypocrites.

• Like Like x 1
  10. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

When they give their colnies in North Africa up, maybe we can talk. The stupid two faced spic toads

• Like Like x 1
  11. Question. Are they spics or dagoes? Going over there shortly, and I don't want to upset anyone by calling them wrong thing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Hmmmm, I see your point. They are greasy, sweat a lot and carry knives and smell of garlic. It is a dilemma a Briton abroad finds when on the continent.
    I personally would go with spic, but each to their own. They are foreign and that is a good starter for 10

13. According to Eric Idle it's dago :)

And being herded into endless Hotel Miramars and Bellvueses and Bontinentals with their international luxury modern roomettes and their Watney's Red Barrel and their swimming pools full of fat German businessmen pretending they're acrobats and forming pyramids and frightening the children and barging in to the queues and if you're not at your table spot on seven you miss your bowl of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup, the first item on the menu of International Cuisine, and every Thursday night there's a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners.

14. I think the correct term is 'dago' according to the Oxford English Dictionary. 'Spic' is reserved for south-of-the-border (American) types.