Spandau

link ????

served at smutts bks 92 - disbandment.

No link as yet- will pop up there at the weekend and take some shots then will give you a link, or post them in here.

roar said:
Anybody here interested in seeing pictures of what the British barracks at Spandau look like now?
No not really , boring :slow:

How about the old Bde HQ and Summit House

roar said:
Anybody here interested in seeing pictures of what the British barracks at Spandau look like now?
Very interested: I spent 2 very happy years there. I could look out of my window every morning, see the guards in the Spandau gaol watchtowers, and know that all was well with the world. :D

Brookes, Waverly or Smutts. Got any of the big naafi

roar said:
Brookes, Waverly or Smutts barracks

Elsflether Weg - bitte. My old gaff in the early 80's - oh and the Rainbow bar if still standing - especially if Iron Jaws is in front (pprrrrrr)

is the little kiosk still there opposite the gates of brookes brks on Schmidt-knobelsdof Strabbe. good currywurst n chips after a few bottles of Schultheiss

Any chance of Gatow, T-Berg, the PX, Slumit, brigade and The CWG cemetery on the Heerstrasser? Oh and Templehoff

Actually perhaps I should just buy a plane ticket and bugger-off back there for a while

Maple said:
Any chance of Gatow, T-Berg, the PX, Slumit, brigade and The CWG cemetery on the Heerstrasser? Oh and Templehoff

Actually perhaps I should just buy a plane ticket and bugger-off back there for a while
T berg I already have somewhere..... it is pretty run down. They were going to make in into flats and a cold war spy museum but kids just have raves up their instead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
haggler The NAAFI Bar 48
Pararegtom Old & Bold 29