Spams looking at employing women for combat duties

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Dec 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This has just been trailed on the Channel 4 news.

It appears that the US are looking to use women for frontline combat duties.

They must be really short then!

Wonder how this will play domestically in the US, which has a more idealised view of a woman's place than many nations...

2. woman + PMT + scared + rifle + bayonet = sobbing + shooting + stabbing + dead bad guys

It's an equation that could work!

The complication is the following:

Covert OP + rag week + full bladder = ?

If someone can solve that satisfactorally, then we're quids in...

3. You're trying to use mathmatical formula to work this out. That's the wrong way. I mean..... Maths = Logic where as women = anything but!

4. Just had a chat with Mrs Stoat about this, and she says that p1ssing lying down in an OP is entirely possible, and demonstrated to me a position in which is would be possible to use a bottle for this purpose [it involves a strange arrse-up arrangement]. She has also suggested that if I wish to present a convincing argument, I should provide her with a plastic sheet & she could try it... :wink:

She's pro women in the front line, as you might have guessed...

And no, I will not provide you watersports fans with pictures of my mrs trying this out!!!! 8)

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

A wise decision if ever there was one Stoatman !

However as an uninterested and independent party, I am willing to volunteer my services as a witness to this scientific experiment/demonstration.
    Purely in the interests of ensuring combat effectiveness of the forces, of course.

:wink:

If it helps I can provide my own rubber suit and ressie......