Spams looking at employing women for combat duties

This has just been trailed on the Channel 4 news.

It appears that the US are looking to use women for frontline combat duties.

They must be really short then!

Wonder how this will play domestically in the US, which has a more idealised view of a woman's place than many nations...

woman + PMT + scared + rifle + bayonet = sobbing + shooting + stabbing + dead bad guys

It's an equation that could work!

The complication is the following:

Covert OP + rag week + full bladder = ?

If someone can solve that satisfactorally, then we're quids in...

You're trying to use mathmatical formula to work this out. That's the wrong way. I mean..... Maths = Logic where as women = anything but!

Just had a chat with Mrs Stoat about this, and she says that p1ssing lying down in an OP is entirely possible, and demonstrated to me a position in which is would be possible to use a bottle for this purpose [it involves a strange arrse-up arrangement]. She has also suggested that if I wish to present a convincing argument, I should provide her with a plastic sheet & she could try it... :wink:

She's pro women in the front line, as you might have guessed...

And no, I will not provide you watersports fans with pictures of my mrs trying this out!!!! 8)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
stoatman said:
Just had a chat with Mrs Stoat about this, and she says that p1ssing lying down in an OP is entirely possible, and demonstrated to me a position in which is would be possible to use a bottle for this purpose [it involves a strange arrse-up arrangement]. She has also suggested that if I wish to present a convincing argument, I should provide her with a plastic sheet & she could try it... :wink:

She's pro women in the front line, as you might have guessed...

And no, I will not provide you watersports fans with pictures of my mrs trying this out!!!! 8)
A wise decision if ever there was one Stoatman !

However as an uninterested and independent party, I am willing to volunteer my services as a witness to this scientific experiment/demonstration.
Purely in the interests of ensuring combat effectiveness of the forces, of course.

:wink:

If it helps I can provide my own rubber suit and ressie......