SPAMS - Involuntary Call-Up of Thousands

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by old_bloke, Jun 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Christ it just gets worse & worse :roll:

2. This is probably timed to coincide with the handover of power so that Dubya can claim "The Ey-raqi people are requesting our help". I can see Buff Hoon announcing something similar very shortly, although he has bumped up the numbers by rotating more troops in theatre than he is pulling out as part of roulement.

3. There's a lot of mobbing going on over here, but it ain't necessarily to the Sandbox. And that's all I have to say about that. :wink:

Bush in '04! Yeeee Haaaw! :D

4. ?

5. Blood Thirsty Wench wrote

Is it being rationed 8O 8O :wink:

6. Loose lips sink ships! :wink:

7. No rationing. Paid for in abundance and at a steep price. :wink:

8. There's Pictures of course

9. That's a possibility. It all depends on what you want to see pictures of? :D

10. BB, I love you...

11. Who's BB and why do you love him? 8O

12. Need to add a little clarification here.

My source for the deployment info is a SFC in the Ohio National Guard, a good friend of mine. I didn't give a location of deployment, because I don't feel the internet is an appropriate place for such things. But we're not exactly preparing for another US invasion anytime soon. 8O

And that last bit was a neo-con redneck joke...for those of you who might not recognize my sarcasm. :wink:

13. I hear Sudan is nice this time of year