Spams doing it again...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by PK, Jan 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PK

PK Old-Salt

2. How to make friends and influence people - Not! :roll:

3. You Brits whine like old women. Nothing but a bunch of girl's blouses. :D

4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Absolutely. How dare we complain about badly-trained, badly-led and unprofessional pilots dropping ordnance by mistake and indulging in illegal low-flying over built-up areas.

You may be assured that the US forces whitewash machine will quickly swing into action. They can legitimise any number of blue-on-blue incidents as well as the killing of many Iraqi civilians - these little episodes should be snip. Tossers :evil:

5. If it wasn't for us "badly-trained, badly-led and unprofessional" types, you'd be wearing leather pants and speaking German.

6. Lol at the old myth. By 1942 , Africa was lost to Hitler. We'd already kicked the Italians arrses out of the region in 1941. The Russians were making Hitler bleed for every inch of ground. In 1942, the Japanese were still kicking your arrses all over the Pacific.

But, thank you for supplying rickety old aircraft, destroyers and 1st world war guns , in return for prime real estate worldwide and gold. No discounts for the mother country, no siree.In fact, I think we finally stopped paying for your help, in 1984.

If FDR hadn't had a pair on him, and knew where the decent moral obligation lay, and put pressure on US arms suppliers to actually sell to us, we might very well have been screwed.

But then again, the RAF, that's the ROYAL AIR FORCE , put a stop to Hitlers plans to cross the channel. Even if he had managed to get Rhine Barge one out of Cherbourg, the most powerful Navy in the world, would have put a stop to that too.

You joined the party late, as you invariably do , at the end of 1941. You weren't effective in the European/African campaign till late 1943. By that time, we had already moved deep into Tunisia , were disrupting the German War Effort , and zapping her convoys. By 1943, we were even starting to win the Battle of the Atlantic.

No, I don't think we could have mounted an amphibious assault of mainland Europe on our own. but then again, if we had gone under in 1940 , a year before you actually turned up, (well apart from some very corageous "Canadian" individuals, who violated their neutrality to help the motherland) You'd have been mounting an invasion of Europe , from Iceland.

So, we couldn't have totally won the war without American input , but by 1943, we weren't about to lose it either.

Maybe you can reserve your pissy beer drinking, Hamburger muching check-trouserd fat arrsed comments for the french?

Then again, European Geography was always a challenge for the average Spam.(Apart from Bubble and Winger :) )Just like your Air Force have proved twice in a week.

Subnote; What the fcuk are the villagers moaning about? Jet Noise, is the sound of freedom, I'd have had the deckchair out and a Beer.

7. 5hit!! PTP is in great form tonight!!!

Cant see anything wrong with that mate!

8. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

Well said, PTP.

Buy this man a beer. Or ten.

9. PTP, I salute you :lol:

10. As much as I'd hate to say it, I agree with PTP...what a revolting thought.

But, in our defense, the WWI equipment we were sending is what we had and were taking from the Pacific forces...hence, the problem we were having with Japan. Oh, by the way, just ask a Canadian what they think about those four diesel submarines the RN sold them recently.

"Checkered-trousered" - That's a good one. I don't think they've been around since the '50s.

I will certainly agree that European Geography is a challange to most Americans (spelling, too, it tooks like), but what do the Brits know about North American Geography? Wait a minute, I though the UK wasn't part of Europe?

11. North America? I could name all the states and tell you where they all are. I also reckon i could mount quite a successful invasion.....

12. Mind you you gotta hand it to the Spams I dont think any other nation on earth could have successfully withstood and fended off so many alien invasions :D

13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Just when we thought we had a few decent Yanks here......

Is Fanny Fart an alias of LNV?

14. apart from Israel of course.

Spams, lost in Korea, lost in Vietnam, even lost to themselves in the civil war :lol:

15. Lets face it no-one in their right mind should f*ck with the Israelis...in fact I would quite happily join them as a righteous gentile!!!

But back to the Spams I believe it was not spams who beat the spams in the civil war but an extremely disproportianate number of emigres! :idea:

Anyone fancy starting a civil war in dover :?: :twisted: