Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Spams bomb Yorkshire!

Not content with attacking our lads in the Gulf, the USAF have now dropped a bomb on Spalding Moor, in Yorkshire.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/3389957.stm

Apparently it was a practice bomb which is inert - I imagine it would still ruin your day if it hit you, however!

We all knew the Spams' AFV recognition was crap, but surely they should know which country they are flying over.

Corporal said:
I've seen Yorkshire, you should thank us. :wink:
Corporal! Yorkshire is magnificent! 8O
Moors%2002.jpg

Yorkshire is where I come from - what finer recommendation could you wish for?

If they had managed to go a little further north they could have dropped the bomb on RAF Menwith Hill (actually a Spam base), and scored a double - an own goal and the soap-dodger wimmin's camp by the gate!

Whatever next - the infamous A-10s strafing the M25?

Even with the "golf balls" at memwith hill, the spams would have missed and probably hit the foundation college in harrogate :)

Corporal said:

Ha hahahahaha! Well done SPAm.....that's one of the wittiest comments I've read here!

PS. I live in Yorkshire.............did you give the USAF my address you SPAM twat?

ViroBono said:
Yorkshire is where I come from - what finer recommendation could you wish for?

If they had managed to go a little further north they could have dropped the bomb on RAF Menwith Hill (actually a Spam base), and scored a double - an own goal and the soap-dodger wimmin's camp by the gate!

Whatever next - the infamous A-10s strafing the M25?

Mmmm, strafing the M25? Hold onto that thought my man.....you just might be onto something there.

What.....some fat ex squaddie wearing a ten gallon hat and pointy boot singing along to Rawhide? I can just see it now.........yeeeha!

Rollin', rollin' rollin'......keep those doggies rollin'...RAWHIDE!!

Phil Mitchell said:
Corporal said:

Ha hahahahaha! Well done SPAm.....that's one of the wittiest comments I've read here!

PS. I live in Yorkshire.............did you give the USAF my address you SPAM t**t?

You sound a bit paranoid, have you boiled any bunnies lately?

And we know it wasn't Flash flying the plane, he could't hit the ground with his hat!

Corporal said:
Phil Mitchell said:
Corporal said:

PS. I live in Yorkshire.............did you give the USAF my address you SPAM t**t?

You sound a bit paranoid, have you boiled any bunnies lately?

And we know it wasn't Flash flying the plane, he could't hit the ground with his hat!

Flash couldn't hit himself!!!!