Spams bomb Yorkshire!

Yorkshire is where I come from - what finer recommendation could you wish for?

If they had managed to go a little further north they could have dropped the bomb on RAF Menwith Hill (actually a Spam base), and scored a double - an own goal and the soap-dodger wimmin's camp by the gate!

Whatever next - the infamous A-10s strafing the M25?

Even with the "golf balls" at memwith hill, the spams would have missed and probably hit the foundation college in harrogate :)

I didn't hear anything.

I think you are lying. Surely the septics wouldn't have done that.

Corporal said:
I've seen Yorkshire, you should thank us. :wink:
Ha hahahahaha! Well done SPAm.....that's one of the wittiest comments I've read here!

PS. I live in Yorkshire.............did you give the USAF my address you SPAM twat?

ViroBono said:
Yorkshire is where I come from - what finer recommendation could you wish for?

If they had managed to go a little further north they could have dropped the bomb on RAF Menwith Hill (actually a Spam base), and scored a double - an own goal and the soap-dodger wimmin's camp by the gate!

Whatever next - the infamous A-10s strafing the M25?

Mmmm, strafing the M25? Hold onto that thought my man.....you just might be onto something there.

Good job they missed our chippy ............."b*st*rds"............look what happened to Hitler when he hit it :lol:

What.....some fat ex squaddie wearing a ten gallon hat and pointy boot singing along to Rawhide? I can just see it now.........yeeeha!

Rollin', rollin' rollin'......keep those doggies rollin'...RAWHIDE!!

tigger_c/s_30 said:
Good job they missed our chippy ............."b*st*rds"............look what happened to Hitler when he hit it :lol:
Ey ey - calm down. Calm down!

Phil Mitchell said:
Corporal said:
Ha hahahahaha! Well done SPAm.....that's one of the wittiest comments I've read here!

PS. I live in Yorkshire.............did you give the USAF my address you SPAM t**t?
You sound a bit paranoid, have you boiled any bunnies lately?

And we know it wasn't Flash flying the plane, he could't hit the ground with his hat!

Corporal said:
Phil Mitchell said:
Corporal said:

PS. I live in Yorkshire.............did you give the USAF my address you SPAM t**t?
You sound a bit paranoid, have you boiled any bunnies lately?

And we know it wasn't Flash flying the plane, he could't hit the ground with his hat!
Flash couldn't hit himself!!!!

Well its an easy mistake to make
semi derlict 3rd world country where the natives don't speak proper english :twisted:

Tha's nowt wrong wi Yorkshire......
except Catterick Garrison. Shame they didn't drop it on Harry's or Louie's on a Thursday night, might have caused less havoc and devastation than normal.

They wouldn't have taken on Jesters..........it's got its own Air Defence system. It fires Becks bottles (1000BPM) and is operated by two Colburn Commandos. Pretty bloody effective when used against infantry targets as well.

actually intel was MDN was buggering small farm animals again and the ASPCA called in the air strike...sorry won't happen again we''l just let MDN continue contaminating the local sheep and goat population.

Well, the Hawk200 is a fighter and we make those, so it's clearly time for the RYAF to be formed..we could have a roundel with a white rose on the dot

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
31alpha The NAAFI Bar 2
JoeCivvie Weapons, Equipment & Rations 33
stoatman The Intelligence Cell 17