spammer nonsense

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Giulia, Aug 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (Post removed by Evil_Adjutant. User has been banned yet again and advised that this is non-paid for advertising and to get off the site)

Whilst there may be some underlying tones of "goodness to the forces" in this, this person seriously should just do as they've been told and contact :spiderman::spiderman::spiderman:

2. Official Home Office advice states that you should not under any circumstances attempt to defend yourself or others, from any form of physical or verbal assault. Should you do so, you will be subject to prosecution and liable for substantial compensation to your attacker.
  3. Not keen on signing up to things just to find out basic information - in this instance how much you are charging etc.

Anyone done any training with these people before?
  4. Ain't that the truth.

Ffs I still cant find the smilies or work out how to do clicky links on this new site.
  5. Why would you put a smiley next to an official Home Office instruction? Respect!
  6. This is the guy.

Robert Stirling: Home Page this guy for real?

He published a book he labels as "part fact, part horror" called The Demon in the White House and says its the truth about how wars start...

Taken from the website

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Haven't you been on his course?
  8. I have and I got one of these

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He might actually be a bit for real - though others will know for sure.
  10. It's on his website.
  11. He can cure PTSD, too. Is there no end to this mans talents?
  12. That's all well and good, but where was he on a cold dark night in Belfast?