Spam spam spam spam...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Jul 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Usually just delete any of this annoying sh1te but this one is a real masterpiece of idiocy:

Subject: King Of Pop (Michael Jackson) Lovers: As You Reply God Bless You

Attn: Beneficiary

"My Name Is Barr. James Blair Legal Anttorny to Michael Jackson. We were working on a charity tour when he had cardiac arrest. We have $4.5Million which we would want to be transferred to your account please contact me with your personal details for more infomation.

It is my wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home I want your good humanitarian,to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in United States MIDFLORIDA BANK in Florida . I will also issue a letter of authority to the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of Michael Jackson funds.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Note: All Transaction will be made here in United State

I await your reply on this my Dearest faithfully friend.

My Regards To You And Your Family.

Barr. James Blair
  2. Did you not reply stating everyone knows that MJ was skint.
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

are you going to send him back an email telling him to beat it?
  4. This chap has been responding to a few of these requests

IBAN (International Bank Account Number):
    Account No: 61428748
    Sort Code: 90-65-66 , BIC
    Bank of Ireland. Abbey Square. Enniscorthy. County Wexford. Republic of Ireland
  5. What took them so long? I had one before he was even cold.
  6. Yeh, also tell him that he's very bad and should take a good look at the man in the mirror.
  7. I bet that e mail was a bit of a Thriller
  8. Very dodgy English in that email, not a very smooth criminal.
  9. Well.... I'm a bit skint this week, Gordo McDoom nicked more cash out of my bank account... So I will respond.... its got to be true.... MJ was a true and perfect gentleman....

Whoopee Dooo, as my mate Homer would say.... more Donuts for us....

I mananaged to nick Meddlesome Pete's Bank details.... so I will send those.... I wonder if Barrister Blair is the same Motherless F'Ouhkar that used to run some Third World country....

Fusk nose why he wants to know how many times I have SEX :p :? :)