• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Spain V England

Reminder for tonight, ITV1 at 2030 England take on Spain for the away friendly.
With both teams showing spectacular playing and both being the only teams 4-0 up in the WC qualis im going for 1-1 or a domination either way.
Should be a great match, get your bets in. :D

3-1 to England. Capello seems to have them playing like they should have been for years but haven't. It being an honour to represent your country and do it well. Mind you, if they do win I've got to listen to the token Englishman in my unit go on about it for the next six months, so I've changed my mind. 2-2.

I don't get the fawning sh1te of the commentators. Villa was a little lucky as the ball got stuck under his feet.

Nice finish though.

Alonso is a CNUT though. He writhes about like a big fcuking girl if there is a tackle in the same grid square as him, then throws in tackles like that.

the_guru said:
I don't get the fawning sh1te of the commentators. Villa was a little lucky as the ball got stuck under his feet.

Nice finish though.

Alonso is a CNUT though. He writhes about like a big fcuking girl if there is a tackle in the same grid square as him, then throws in tackles like that
A Liverpool v Man U tackle me thinks.

Latest Threads