Spain V England

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Matty0001, Feb 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reminder for tonight, ITV1 at 2030 England take on Spain for the away friendly.
    With both teams showing spectacular playing and both being the only teams 4-0 up in the WC qualis im going for 1-1 or a domination either way.
    Should be a great match, get your bets in. :D
  2. 2-1 spain.
  3. 2-1 England.....much monkey noises from the crowd which FIFA will do naff all about
  4. Hope England win but there's no such thing as a " Friendly " where you English boys are concerned. :D
  5. Feeling ok Sandy ?
  6. Yes, I'm feeling fine thank you, I'm not one of those Scots who Hates the English, [ no, every scotsman should have one LOL]
  7. That's refreshing.
  8. Great, Hope Mr Beckham gets his 108th cap he deserves it, I think you'll get a decent result against Spain, so Good Luck. :D
  9. why :?: :?: :?: :?: not like engerland will have loads of black pl...........

:wink: :D :wink: :D
  10. A good result would be Torres getting his legs snapped.
  11. obviously not a "pool" fan then????

will we hear the end of it if beckham equals bobby moore's record????
  12. 3-1 to England. Capello seems to have them playing like they should have been for years but haven't. It being an honour to represent your country and do it well. Mind you, if they do win I've got to listen to the token Englishman in my unit go on about it for the next six months, so I've changed my mind. 2-2.
  13. fecking country mile onside there, cheating cnuts as per usual.
  14. What is it with David James and international matches? He's awful!
  15. David James. WHY????????? :frustrated: