Spain Muslims Issue Fatwa Against Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RCSignals, Mar 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Is this saying that any garbage collector carrying a full load is going to be blown up :?:

Cooooool :p :p :p
  3. UK Muslim Council to follow soon? I hope so.

What's the betting these blokes receive some nasty stuff in the post or get some explosive surprises?
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Well done the Spanish Muslims. See they're not all terrorists. Allegedly :twisted:
  5. Highly interesting. I can only hope all of the other Muslim groups in the world will follow suit. It would be nice...But wait, that would also show the war in the Middle East was justified. Can't have that...
  6. It is very interesting. For some time there has been information put put by various Muslim groups and individuals that OBL, and al Queda, go against all teachings of the Koran.

Hopefully more Muslim clerics will join in. One has to wonder why such a move has taken so long.
  7. Maybe enough Mosques hadn't been attacked?
  8. At long last, Muslims condemning OBL and his like :roll:

As said earlier, will we see the British Muslim Council do likewise :?

Don't hold your breath
  9. Finally something has come out of spain i actually agree with.

Good on you Spanish Muslims, you have my respect, and are now off my hit list.

10. I would like to think that the tide has turned against the OBL and the extremists, but I rather doubt it. More, the western muslims will be seen by those in the middle east as having been tainted by their contact with us "heathen" and "ungodly" westerners.

I hope this does not turn out to be the case.