• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Space hopper help

Can you still get space hoppers?

In a discussion this week the gauntlet was laid down for a 50 yd space hooper race...

The particular model I am looking for has tenticle like handles, slightly ribbed, rubber that tapers towards the end and are about 7 inches in length.

If I win I get to 'double bung' the loser which in a perverse kind of way gives me the horn

Help...... with both locating and any tips on space hopper speeding

Slightly ribbed? rubber?

Aisle 6 just above the lubricants..discreet blue box with the out of focus photo of a brunette running her fingers, dreamily, through her hair...comes in 3, 6 and 12 packs...

PRICE CHECK AISLE 6!!

hell yeah, hopped on one not too recently, they are so much more fun now.... fabulous little rubber ears on them!

50 yds, is that all 100yds and I will come and race you!

Officers_bird said:
hell yeah, hopped on one not too recently, they are so much more fun now.... fabulous little rubber ears on them!

50 yds, is that all 100yds and I will come and race you!
I've just got an image of OB on a space hopper. I think I need a tissue.

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I got sent 3 space hoppers (adult sized!) and 4 Sack race sacks for my B'day last year. My Mum still has a sense of humour after all these years, so yes you can get them.

I'll ask the old dear where she got them from.

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Cheers pob..... the handles are a bit to far apart though.

I need to be able to stuff one up each oriface when I win :D
Dont you mean if?!

For the clever people out there, what is the weight to bounce ratio on a space hopper?? :D

When i win, can i still take a running kick at your spacehoppers? :D

MDN will make 3 co ordinated bounces before he flattens his hopper like a f ucking bug and falls flat on his kipper.

My moneys on the good looking bird... even if it is only to see her rythmically bouncing on a large orange globe :D

Mighty_doh_nut said:
She has a subtle way of cheating without you knowing she is cheating, she lets you know three months later when you've already paid up for losing :D
Devious, Sexy (so I've heard) and drops her knickers on request. Is there a better woman?

Latest Threads