Sovereign Citizen idiots

You are not making poverty sound appealing! Is overtime allowed or is it a flat salary regardless of hours worked?!
Yes, overtime is paid and an allowance for 'unsocial hours' worked [between 2300 and 0600] Overnight allowances if you are away from home are ok, but the basic sucks for the first few years

This is a topic which I have followed for many years, and have met and discussed it with many "Freemen" for want of a better word. I should add, that very many of them are well educated, intelligent and not radical in any shape or form, other than the corruption (faults?) they see within the judicial system.

As you have stated, many of the issues, revolve around what is lawful and what is legal. Most people, are confused and believe, because of legalise and Latin, that the two are the same.

Just to play devils advocate. During your working day, if you had a choice, would you prefer a job that had a complainant who had been injured either physically or financially in someway, or a job where there was no complainant? Do they both create the same paperwork, or do you just not care because you've only got 5 years to push, and the pension is looking good?

@devexwarrior your opinion?
I'm not sure what you are asking. Your Freeman friends are not well educated because the bollox they spout is so manifestly incorrect. I don't know any well educated people who think the world is flat (though the stupidity of religion trumps the lot).

The difference between lawful and legal is semantic. There are offences - that's it. Some are offences of commission [things you do that you shouldn't, murder, theft] and some are of omission [things you don't do that you should, wearing your seat belt, closing ferry doors, putting the bog seat down].

As to you Devil's Advocate options, why would I prefer to see someone hurt? To answer the implied question a job produces a much paperwork a it does. Some jobs produce loads and some very little - there is no hard and fast rule. The simple fact remains, Freeman or not if there are grounds for arrest and necessity [under Code G of PACE] then in you come. I don't deal in high philosophy - as Rich, my tutor said 'You can only deal with what's in front of you' (he also said 'Fat girls always fuck like it's their last time' - but then he's ex RHA so what do you expect).

Sadly these fools have a script they are taught/given by Left wing professors at US universities... their buzzwords are all the same - certain US politicians are 'down' with this entire anti-law enforcement farce... it kicked off in the early days of the Obama regime when he denigrated a member of the Boston PD who arrested a friend of his (culminated in the beer on the White House lawn fiasco).
Bearing in mind their right wing libertarian proclivities i’m Struggling to understand why they would take instructions from left wing professors at American universities you daft cunt

Sovereign citizens are both left and right wing, rich and poor, intelligent and dumb, employed and unemployed, just different cheeks of the same @rse.

A few years ago it was fashionable for loonies to argue that they were only subject to maritime law. It was some Libertarian nonsense called "Seaspreading".

The idea was that you notionally bought a patch of seabed in international waters with the "intention" of settling it (Presumably when the rest of the world invents the technology to allow you to).
As your wet "homestead" is not in a nation, only maritime law applied, and you were a free citizen of Davy Jones' Locker.
Mad.

Edited for clarity:
Blacks Law Dictionary (2nd Edition) is the most quoted by 'sovereigns' because its available online. Unfortunately they haven't got the message that it is simply an encyclopedia to help look for case law:
A Lawyers university says this:
First, the articles can be quite useful as a general introduction to an area of law which is new to you. They provide more in-depth information than a legal dictionary, while being nearly as accessible and easy to use.

Second, encyclopedias are a way to find citations to cases and other useful materials on a particular issue. These two uses make the encyclopedias a very good place to begin major research, whether for an academic paper or a legal memorandum. However, the legal encyclopedias are not intended to be used as authoritative sources on the law in any area, and thus are not cited in briefs, memoranda, or scholarly papers.

Last edited:
Not correct, stacks of ex services in the police. My station has numerous from all three services.
Ho2331, Are you giving him a SABC, you total tosser?

Facts vs your ignorance and prejudice.

A few years ago it was fashionable for loonies to argue that they were only subject to maritime law. It was some Libertarian nonsense called "Seaspreading".
Indeed, some of the Freemen on the Land I had the pleasure to interact with used to explain "Admiralty Law" to me.

They were funny to talk with, in the same way that I imagine the Victorians would visit Bedlam to view the inmates.

You are not making poverty sound appealing....
You are clearly wrong then.

Mrs May said you could do more with less, and attract better qualified candidates to the police than ever before.

Therefore, it must be true.

I shoot with an ex soldier. Otherwise quite a nice seemingly intelligent guy. He reckoned that he never registered to vote whilst serving, and never bothered once out. Therefore, because he never registered to vote, he had never acknowledged the governments authority over him and was therefore not subject to any laws. Like i said,usually quite nice so i restrained my initial "WTF?" reaction then asked him to let me know how it turns out for him and left

I shoot with an ex soldier. Otherwise quite a nice seemingly intelligent guy. He reckoned that he never registered to vote whilst serving, and never bothered once out. Therefore, because he never registered to vote, he had never acknowledged the governments authority over him and was therefore not subject to any laws. Like i said,usually quite nice so i restrained my initial "WTF?" reaction then asked him to let me know how it turns out for him and left
I tried to get Glasgow City Council to admit they had no right to Poll Tax from me when I came back to Glasgow as they had deliberately disenfranchised me several times during my time in. they sent letters before elections asking if I still needed a postal vote, to my parents' house instead of my voting address without sufficient time to reply.

@TotalBanker

I suppose he is not the first solider to have argued that

I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live, as the greatest he; and therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear, that every man that is to live under a government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that government; and I do think that the poorest man in England is not bound in a strict sense to that government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.

Col Rainsborough in 1647
Of course he was talking about the right to vote.....

Ho2331, Are you giving him a SABC, you total tosser?

Facts vs your ignorance and prejudice.
1560443541927.png

Shhh. Sebastian is watching you.