Sovereign Citizen idiots

Sadly these fools have a script they are taught/given by Left wing professors at US universities... their buzzwords are all the same - certain US politicians are 'down' with this entire anti-law enforcement farce... it kicked off in the early days of the Obama regime when he denigrated a member of the Boston PD who arrested a friend of his (culminated in the beer on the White House lawn fiasco).
Yes, I remember that fiasco. The professor locked himself out of his house and he was trying to break in. Somebody in the neighborhood saw him attempting to do that and called the police because it looked suspicious. When the officer rocked up, it didn't take long for the homeowner to play the race card - "Youse is bustin' me because I'se is black" -etc. when he got uppity and incensed. If everyone had behaved intelligently and calmed the fcuk down, there would have been no problem. All the professor had to do was explain that it was his house and he had locked himself out and the policeman would have gone on his way.

Then the Great Divider (Obama) had to pour gas on the problem by stating publicly that the police officer had acted stupidly, or some such nonsense.Well, when is it the job of the president of the United States to comment on local matters at that level; Why comment on it at all. especially as at the time of his weighing in, the whole truth as to what had actually happened had not yet been determined?

Obozo tried to make up for his gaff by inviting the police officer and the professor to share a beer with him (Obozo) on the White House lawn for a phony photo op, but it was laughable. He couldn't help himself - Obama always played the race card.

Not true. No formal qualifications required.
This is in fact correct. There is a change afoot [the merits of which I will not comment on] for policing to become a graduate profession. There will be three routes into The Job.
1. An approved degree in policing - these already exist
2. A degree in any other subject
3. Non-grad

All applicants will undertake initial training, much as they do now - as we all know 'training' rarely actually prepares you for the realities of things but it'll probably be no worse than it is now - followed by a period of 'tutorship' (accompanied by an experienced officer - varies but usually 10-15 weeks). As I understand it (and I really can't be ARRSEd to trawl the literature) type 2 officers will do a conversion diploma or whatever they call it. Type 3 officers will do a three year Apprenticeship Degree.

This will still allow for the non-graduate to enter the Job...but...it means that officers will be away from their posts for a long time, I've seen up to 30% quoted. That leaves a gap - and there are too many of those already. Also the apprentices will be on about £18,000. this is not very much, but will still be exposed to all the shit that other officers get [two of my colleagues were assaulted last night by a teenage girl. One was kicked and had her specs broken and the other was bitten so hard it broke the skin through two layers of clothing-I was rolling round the floor with the same female two weeks ago!].

These changes are unpopular with most people except The College of Policing which came up with it and the Government which came up with The College of Policing.

I have a BSc (Hons), a PGCE, an MA(Distinction), two Language Diplomas, a Level 5 Diploma in Management and am a member of a Chartered professional institute. I use exactly none of these qualifications in my day to day policing, other than being the shift 'Grammar Polizei'...as our Colonial Cousins are fond of saying 'Go figure'

This is in fact correct. There is a change afoot [the merits of which I will not comment on] for policing to become a graduate profession. There will be three routes into The Job.
1. An approved degree in policing - these already exist
2. A degree in any other subject
3. Non-grad

All applicants will undertake initial training, much as they do now - as we all know 'training' rarely actually prepares you for the realities of things but it'll probably be no worse than it is now - followed by a period of 'tutorship' (accompanied by an experienced officer - varies but usually 10-15 weeks). As I understand it (and I really can't be ARRSEd to trawl the literature) type 2 officers will do a conversion diploma or whatever they call it. Type 3 officers will do a three year Apprenticeship Degree.

This will still allow for the non-graduate to enter the Job...but...it means that officers will be away from their posts for a long time, I've seen up to 30% quoted. That leaves a gap - and there are too many of those already. Also the apprentices will be on about £18,000. this is not very much, but will still be exposed to all the shit that other officers get [two of my colleagues were assaulted last night by a teenage girl. One was kicked and had her specs broken and the other was bitten so hard it broke the skin through two layers of clothing-I was rolling round the floor with the same female two weeks ago!].

These changes are unpopular with most people except The College of Policing which came up with it and the Government which came up with The College of Policing.

I have a BSc (Hons), a PGCE, an MA(Distinction), two Language Diplomas, a Level 5 Diploma in Management and am a member of a Chartered professional institute. I use exactly none of these qualifications in my day to day policing, other than being the shift 'Grammar Polizei'...as our Colonial Cousins are fond of saying 'Go figure'
That’s not even 23 grand a year. You would make more working full time at Chic-Fil-A. That is fucking depressing.

That’s not even 23 grand a year. You would make more working full time at Chic-Fil-A. That is ******* depressing.
It goes up by increments so after 8 years a PC is on decent money, but even so, it is hard work for the youngsters with families. We don't have Chic-Fil-A here, but as a newly appointed PC my hourly rate was less than my daughter was earning at the time as a shift manager at McDonalds!

It goes up by increments so after 8 years a PC is on decent money, but even so, it is hard work for the youngsters with families. We don't have Chic-Fil-A here, but as a newly appointed PC my hourly rate was less than my daughter was earning at the time as a shift manager at McDonalds!
You are not making poverty sound appealing! Is overtime allowed or is it a flat salary regardless of hours worked?!

Murder is a common law offence. I think that they are happy with that, just statute law they don’t like.
This is a topic which I have followed for many years, and have met and discussed it with many "Freemen" for want of a better word. I should add, that very many of them are well educated, intelligent and not radical in any shape or form, other than the corruption (faults?) they see within the judicial system.

As you have stated, many of the issues, revolve around what is lawful and what is legal. Most people, are confused and believe, because of legalise and Latin, that the two are the same.

Just to play devils advocate. During your working day, if you had a choice, would you prefer a job that had a complainant who had been injured either physically or financially in someway, or a job where there was no complainant? Do they both create the same paperwork, or do you just not care because you've only got 5 years to push, and the pension is looking good?

@devexwarrior your opinion?