Sovereign Citizen idiots

Many of your officers do have considerable people skills. Which is a good thing. Many of ours here do not, and that can get many into trouble. ESP when you catch them screwing up.

However ours have to be able to qualify with small arms and be prepared to get dirty when necessary. Yours seem pretty reluctant to engage in blunt force policing. Even when fully justified.
Reluctant? Nah, ours are more into "de-escalation" than "ramp it up to 11. Plus there's the whole "paranoid as f*ck and will shoot anyone that does moves.....or doesn't move....or breathes funny, or doesn't immediately fall into a quivering heap of jelly.

It's one of the latest talking points amongst cons at my nick.
The newest 'hard man' on my wing is putting it about that he rode the lightning like a surfer, and that in the end, it took two - YES, TWO land sharks to bring all 5ft 4 inches 8 stone (soaking wet) of him down.
Oh, and this was after the water cannon failed.
I wouldn't mind, but he's only in for breach of bail!
M*Ke G*lden.
Be afraid.

Reluctant? Nah, ours are more into "de-escalation" than "ramp it up to 11. Plus there's the whole "paranoid as f*ck and will shoot anyone that does moves.....or doesn't move....or breathes funny, or doesn't immediately fall into a quivering heap of jelly.
Nope def reluctant. Unfortunately not all people are reasonable and willing to work things out in a sensible manner.

Open carry is legal here, and citizens have the right in my state to do these things. Granted it does seem the ones who do are the attention seeking whores who pull this shite at Supermarkets and Target. But I don't recommend going into stores with an AR and a PC for kicks and giggles. It really does not impress anybody, and you can save that for other locations that would be more appropriate then the frozen food section... But I am more about concealed carry and just looking like some scruffy bum searching for peanut butter and lunch meat.
I'll see your three dimwits, and raise you... This...

The UK ones often refer to themselves as 'Freemen on the Land'. Same shit. At least they are more entertaining than your basic 'I kno' me 'ooman rights' brigade. I had a lad t'other day tell me I was being racist because he was Welsh (which he was) and I wasn't (which is true) and that that was the reason I was searching him (it wasn't).
Was he ginger? If so, yes you can be...

For those of you who don't know; Sovereign Citizens are people who believe that the laws of the land do not apply to them - usually whilst driving (or travelling as they like to say!)
The following footage is from the US but you get these people in most western countries.
Your thoughts would be much appreciated.
Also: You may be interested to know that Sovereign Citizens are classed as Domestic Terrorists in the US.
Enjoy the video.
Sadly these fools have a script they are taught/given by Left wing professors at US universities... their buzzwords are all the same - certain US politicians are 'down' with this entire anti-law enforcement farce... it kicked off in the early days of the Obama regime when he denigrated a member of the Boston PD who arrested a friend of his (culminated in the beer on the White House lawn fiasco).

Sadly these fools have a script they are taught/given by Left wing professors at US universities... their buzzwords are all the same - certain US politicians are 'down' with this entire anti-law enforcement farce... it kicked off in the early days of the Obama regime when he denigrated a member of the Boston PD who arrested a friend of his (culminated in the beer on the White House lawn fiasco).
I thought they were usually right wing and fancied themselves as libertarian.

I'll see your three dimwits, and raise you... This...

With a mask on....smooth oh so smooth. These retards bring it upon themselves. I mean ffs one has to have some common sense. If I am up in the Forrest and have a long gun that is my right. If I walk into the plod shop I will expect to be challenged.

2nd Amendment rally here. Where the citizens can all gather and be happy.

How very different to the UK, where the prerequisit to joining just about any UK police service is a degree in sociology!
Not true. No formal qualifications required.

Many of your officers do have considerable people skills. Which is a good thing. Many of ours here do not, and that can get many into trouble. ESP when you catch them screwing up.

However ours have to be able to qualify with small arms and be prepared to get dirty when necessary. Yours seem pretty reluctant to engage in blunt force policing. Even when fully justified.
You answered your own statement there, our Police Force which is quite often, described as one of the best in the world. 80% of the time DOESN'T CARRY A FIRE ARM. Why you ask? Because we haven't got a Constitution that says I can carry an fire arm.

How very different to the UK, where the prerequisit to joining just about any UK police service is a degree in sociology!
Not correct, stacks of ex services in the police. My station has numerous from all three services.

I thought they were usually right wing and fancied themselves as libertarian.
We have all kinds Big Dougie ... the majority are now left wing.. Libertarian-Marxist... frankly they have so many conflicting ideological dogma churning through their susceptibly impressionable group mindset.
Was always a treat hearing Anarchists screaming out "Call the Police!" when 'vigorously' arrested!