Sovereign Citizen idiots

TamH70

MIA
Now that is seriously giving it to him up the hoop

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the likelihood of that punitive damages amount sticking or being paid if for some insane reason it does stick is between slim and none, and Slim's left the building. The families will be lucky if they get a hundredth of that amount actually paid to them.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the likelihood of that punitive damages amount sticking or being paid if for some insane reason it does stick is between slim and none, and Slim's left the building. The families will be lucky if they get a hundredth of that amount actually paid to them.
I agree mukker but I bet it made his turds curdle in fright

endure

GCM

Eyes_Right

Old-Salt
It's worth losing all of the compensation money just to hear him having to say, on oath, that the Sandy Hook massacre was a real thing and ergo, he's been lying about it for years just to generate money for himself.

This is the ultimate heresy to his slack-jawed, room temperature IQ followers. The lunatic messiah has been forced to blaspheme. Farking hilarious.

His turds curdled when the plaintiffs lawyers told Alex Jones that his lawyers had sent them all his mobile phone data, and had confirmed there were no disclosure restrictions …… along with the question “Do you know what perjury is ?”
And the Jan 6th committee would like a little chat about his links to armed Trumpist traitors, of the sort over represented amongst his mouth breathing conspiraloon fans.

It's worth losing all of the compensation money just to hear him having to say, on oath, that the Sandy Hook massacre was a real thing and ergo, he's been lying about it for years just to generate money for himself.

This is the ultimate heresy to his slack-jawed, room temperature IQ followers. The lunatic messiah has been forced to blaspheme. Farking hilarious.

He's come a long way since 2000 when he was interviewed as a figure of fun talking about outlining people in society.

The book the journalist wrote also laughed about Omar Bakr Mohammed,

We now see that these loons grew not only a very big (and lucrative tree) but produced a lot of poisoned fruit, but they seem to have had unscathed lives.

Nice to see this lad pile in, his face when he realised his phone was gone was a net meme....

And the Jan 6th committee would like a little chat about his links to armed Trumpist traitors, of the sort over represented amongst his mouth breathing conspiration fans.

Your top level intelligence from " Rolling Stone" eh.

Are conspiracy theories now a crime, when did this happen ?
Theories are not crimes, but acts based on those theories may be crimes. It’s always been that way.

He's come a long way since 2000 when he was interviewed as a figure of fun talking about outlining people in society.

The book the journalist wrote also laughed about Omar Bakr Mohammed,

We now see that these loons grew not only a very big (and lucrative tree) but produced a lot of poisoned fruit, but they seem to have had unscathed lives.

Nice to see this lad pile in, his face when he realised his phone was gone was a net meme....

Your top level intelligence from " Rolling Stone" eh.
The word "Exclusive" implies they broke the story.
Not that the story is false.
Oh, looky here.

Are conspiracy theories now a crime, when did this happen ?

No. Conspiracy theories are not a crime.
But defamation of the families of murdered children is, also inciting your fan base to harass and attack families along with publishing their addresses when they keep having to relocate due to the harassment is.

Some anonymous doner will give him the cash to compensate. Apart from some degree of embarrassment (if he is able to comprehend such) it’s just more publicity for him. He won’t be struggling anytime soon.

Might be nice if they just gave it straight to the families of the dead children that he lied about.

It seems someone thinks a divisive rabble rouser of violent rednecks needs to be kept in play as long as possible.
How else can you keep the population angry at what the media wants you to be angry at and not economy, crime, inept leadership...

How else can you keep the population angry at what the media wants you to be angry at and not economy, crime, inept leadership...

Who uses which toilets and whether sports stars kneel are a good indication that politicians and the media want to divert your attention from something much more important.

Yokel

LE
There is an elephant in the room - the role of Russia in the hell of misinformation and attacks against everything.

IMG_20170506_100147.jpg

Alex Jones et al are self serving trolls and bullies with a total lack of self awareness, and their aggressive moon howling plus into the hands of regimes that are hostile to us. I hope that the Judge gives him a decent sentence.

There is an elephant in the room - the role of Russia in the hell of misinformation and attacks against everything.

View attachment 683707

Alex Jones et al are self serving trolls and bullies with a total lack of self awareness, and their aggressive moon howling plus into the hands of regimes that are hostile to us. I hope that the Judge gives him a decent sentence.

Nice to see I am not the only reader of Clint Watts stuff around here. ;)

He's done some very interesting work on the contemporary US extremism here: