Southwick House

#1
Anyone got a postcode for this place? Can't seem to find one for it anywhere, I know it's near Fareham and that's all. Off there in the morning.
Ta
 
#3
Nearest i can find is HMS Dryad, it's been a year or two sinec i was there, but try PO17 6EJ . Hope that helps.
 
#4
jack-daniels said:
Anyone got a postcode for this place? Can't seem to find one for it anywhere, I know it's near Fareham and that's all. Off there in the morning.
Ta
Anyhelp?

Linky

I like Geograph. A lot.
 
#6
Can't find a Postcode on Google for it. Maybe the first test for pupils was finding the place, it was the former RN School of Navigation... but I suspect you are going for the D-Day planing part of its' history? 8O
 
#7
Blimey! Cheers everyone! Won't get lost now and end up in some Naval Dockyard getting buggered in the lard barrel.

Gundulph....on a SSAFA training day down there but we are getting a tour around the D Day planning room etc.
 
#8
jack-daniels said:
Blimey! Cheers everyone! Won't get lost now and end up in some Naval Dockyard getting buggered in the lard barrel.
You do realise that some of the skates are amphibious..?
 
#9
jack-daniels said:
Blimey! Cheers everyone! Won't get lost now and end up in some Naval Dockyard getting buggered in the lard barrel.

Gundulph....on a SSAFA training day down there but we are getting a tour around the D Day planning room etc.
(see my bold above) Bet you're gutted eh? LOL
 
#10
Norfolknchance said:
jack-daniels said:
Blimey! Cheers everyone! Won't get lost now and end up in some Naval Dockyard getting buggered in the lard barrel.

Gundulph....on a SSAFA training day down there but we are getting a tour around the D Day planning room etc.
(see my bold above) Bet you're gutted eh? LOL
I'd have gone for the free Rum......forget the bum and baccy!
 
#11
Are you also doing The Underwater Knife Fighting course? Did you get the memo about bringing your own Speedos? Seems the ones they used to issue are getting a bit threadbare now.
 
#12
vvaannmmaann said:
Are you also doing The Underwater Knife Fighting course? Did you get the memo about bringing your own Speedos? Seems the ones they used to issue are getting a bit threadbare now.
I've got a pair of them big blue old things they issued in the 80's but the S is missing and now just says PEEDO....I often get funny looks in the pool.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E AGC, RAPTC and SASC 14
BlueLightRun AGC, RAPTC and SASC 19
C AGC, RAPTC and SASC 20

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top