Southern Electric

Having just moved to England and responsible for organising my own F&L currently with North East Gas who also provide my electric. My wife was cold called by some youth selling Southern Electric claiming my large 3 bed would cost £30 a month and that they could provide a cheaper service.
Received a nice glossy brochure just wondered whether any one in this forum has heard of SE and do they provide a reputable product.Told him we would review our present arrangements once weve recieved a utility bill.
Comments if any please.
Zipf's Law The fact that words that occur frequently in a language tend to be relativeley short. :roll:

QManWpns said:
Having just moved to England and responsible for organising my own F&L currently with North East Gas who also provide my electric. My wife was cold called by some youth selling Southern Electric claiming my large 3 bed would cost £30 a month and that they could provide a cheaper service.
Received a nice glossy brochure just wondered whether any one in this forum has heard of SE and do they provide a reputable product.Told him we would review our present arrangements once weve recieved a utility bill.
Comments if any please.
Zipf's Law The fact that words that occur frequently in a language tend to be relativeley short. :roll:
My parents changed over to SE a few months ago, said they are cheaper than power gen anyway, they said they will give it a year to see if there savings are as true as SE said, they seem to be so far.