South Stand Arrse contingent

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by wedge_cadman, Apr 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

So following on from the host of recent threads I thought a one stop thread for Sappers attending the rugby. Add your info if you feel the need.
    So who's going, who's got spare tickets, who needs tickets/ wristbands? Need a pit or transport. Sapper drinking locations?

I'm drinking/staying in Feltham beforehand.
  2. i will be there as will W1, travelling down on the Saturday morning & staying/flaking in Kings Cross hotel before going home on Sunday.
  3. I'll be there , arriving Sat morning.

Red Square has a spare ticket and wristband if anyone needs one
  4. One spare ticket and wrist band for engineers compound we will be at Waterloo Saturday around 10.30 hrs in army bar if any use message me. Thanks Cadman slipped up following the wrong thread.
  5. I'm going but I'm sure some of my lads would go if there were more tickets/wrist bands available.
    Any spare, let me know.
  6. plenty been touted on Gaybook at the minute
  7. So, will you be the skinny one, with a full head of hair, wearing a Gunners rugby shirt?
  8. No wristband for me this year, just a ticket, however I won't turn up until 5 mins before kickoff (drink my own until then) and afterwards I will stand outside in the sun and get someone to fetch me a beer until the coaches leave and it quietens down. By that stage they just want to sell beer.
  9. I'll be there in my sapper rugby shirt, I am sure nobody else will wear the same...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Just want to check, anyone else wearing DBs, jeans and a rugby shirt!!
  11. wedge_cadman

Careful now don't stand out in the crowd. Stay Alert, Stay Alive ;)
  12. wedge_cadman

There's guys with tickets and wrist bands spare sat in wetherspoons feltham. Pm me and I'll putyou in contact.