South African Observers back Mugabes win!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by dui-lai, Apr 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

And what planet are they really on????????
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I too believe it was transparent, though not in the same way as these observers......
  3. If it works for Mugabe then it'll work for Mbeki too. The ANC is using Zimbabwe as a test case.
  4. South Africa cannot risk having big problems in Zim, which would cause massive flow of refugees over order.
    SA is going downhll fast enough, Mbeki shows the true face of the ANC, racist off white sh1t. Mandela was the acceptable face that took in the rest of the world.
  5. Ex serviceman expecting a fair break ! ye gods (insert which one ya fancy) above.
    Time we had sum occiffers that rent a mob can look down on !
  6. There were demonstrations on the streets of southa africa the day before the zimbabwe election protesting about Mugabes corrupt regime and how it could no longer be trusted to serve the people. Oddly enough the protestors were union members and those of a left leaning, seen as how they were the one that backed him when he came into power.

At last they have their fingers out of their proverbial asses and are doing something!
  7. Very sorry that post should not have been here, if I knew how to do it I would change it and put it into the Police discrimination forum where it should be. Wondered why no one had commented on it.