South African Miners

" Constables report Strikers sir, thousands of 'em, comin' this way, black as Hell an' thick as grass"

Cops shoot striking miners in "Self defence"

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I noticed on ITV news tonight that the video of yesterday has been edited cutting out the bit showing the armed strikers charging the police line.

Good drills guys, when are you going to train ours to do the same to rioters?

E

EScotia

It must have been Thatchers fault

Nice to see the humour was missed! I should have mentioned the Scousers, mind you I think the outrage bus couldn't carry all the people that would try & jump on it!

In 1972 Arther Scargill held a political strike and the result was the Tory Government of Edward Heath fell.
When he tried the same trick under the Thatcher Government Maggei ground him into the deck.

john
The ordinary Miner lost a lot, but King Arther still lives a life of luxury and Labour does all it can to rewrite History and place the blame else where.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
In 1972 Arther Scargill held a political strike and the result was the Tory Government of Edward Heath fell.
When he tried the same trick under the Thatcher Government Maggei ground him into the deck.

john
The ordinary Miner lost a lot, but King Arther still lives a life of luxury and Labour does all it can to rewrite History and place the blame else where.
I'm no fan of Scargill but his house isn't grand, it's rundown, just at the side of the M1. The lane at the side of his house is used by people to have sex.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
is that why he lives in his london flat all the time - the one he gifted himself from the num?

last time I saw his house he was on a tractor mowing the front lawn

I'm no fan of Scargill but his house isn't grand, it's rundown, just at the side of the M1. The lane at the side of his house is used by people to have sex.
"People", yes.