South African Lezzers fear Corrective Rape

Apparently Lezzers in Sud Affrica are frightened that they will be raped until they are straight. So we wonder where MDN has been,

Linky Bit

and for those of you who want to try the surprise option

Flight Bookings

Rape jokes are funny... But the real thing is hideous! And the Africans think they are able to govern themselves with this shit going on?

Life imitating art?

Reminds me of Tom Sharpe's Riotous Assembly.

You'd imagine not... surely getting other women with massive strap-ons to rape them would be far more effective at putting them off of women than having men do it? :?

Plus, as this is the NAAFI, it'd be far better filming-wise, I reckon it's more marketable.

To put it in perspective a recent study in Johannesburg showed that about a third of men had committed rape (I think it was from a sample size of about 600). About a quarter of women admitted to having been raped.

It's pretty endemic regardless of sexuality.

And they wonder why AIDs is rife.

Q

You'd imagine not... surely getting other women with massive strap-ons to rape them would be far more effective at putting them off of women than having men do it? :?

Plus, as this is the NAAFI, it'd be far better filming-wise, I reckon it's more marketable.
Yuk! Some ropey blokey looking darkies (think Caster Semenya) getting the good news off a baying mob of other skinny emaciated sweaty darkies? Not me Chef.

Although, I concede that there may be a very small market somehwere

To put it in perspective a recent study in Johannesburg showed that about a third of men had committed rape (I think it was from a sample size of about 600). About a quarter of women admitted to having been raped.

It's pretty endemic regardless of sexuality.

And they wonder why AIDs is rife.

Q
As 1/3 is bigger than 1/4 the men must have been shagging each other too. Does that still count?

Or they were just bigging themselves up. Rape Walts.

Clearly there would be some sorting needed afterwards, between "lipstick" and "niche interest".

Huh! I thought those animals only used rape as a method of transferring theirhard-earned AIDS to innocent White virgins, and stray dogs, thereby curing themselves of it.Africa is an utter toilet and needs vaporising

As 1/3 is bigger than 1/4 the men must have been shagging each other too. Does that still count?

Or they were just bigging themselves up. Rape Walts.
37% according to this article:
One in three South African men admit to rape, survey finds | World news | The Guardian

But what you say has some substance.
The study found that one in 10 men said they had been raped by other men.
BBC NEWS | World | Africa | South African rape survey shock

Q

Clearly not enough lezzers to go round. MAybe we could send them some of ours... The uglier ones I mean.

Sorry but I just cant see it. There must be some sick, very sick bastards out there. My sister is a fully paid up Canadian (aye) which makes her axiomatically as gay as a San Francisco parade. And indeed she is. But TBH, although I will (and I have previous for it) fuck just about anything vaguely female with a pulse, frankly I couldn't touch some of the brogue shoes wearing hairy knuckled, cigar smoking denizens of Mytilini that she has lived with, if you paid me. This is very wrong.