south african join the british army

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by magic bullet, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grettings to all my name is chris and my dream is to join the britsh army I'm 19 years old and I have schooled to grade 10. I'm south african My mom is british and she's currently living in the uk, my grande parents are british and american The jobs that I would like to do in the army is Infantry soldiersniper (my dad had 308 sniper rifle witch I yusto fire, was a lot of fun when he still had the gun and licenes. Love hitting objects far away and hitting it by juging the wind and hight)weapons speaclistI run 5k ,8k almost every day for the last 3 months but now iv started building my upper body. I currently wigh 60kgs .Any advice for me thanks :)Ps I saw a sim post to this

2. Sorry for that post my phones browers sucks

3. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Sorry mate, but try doing the letter in Word, spellchecking it then look for bad grammar and punctuation as well. Then cut and paste it onto Arrse.

4. There are some really long and good threads for overseas applications, go back a few pages and you will see them (or use the search function!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.