SOUTH AFRICAN CHEST WEBBING

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is it the Pattern 83 you need ? How many ?

Not sure if it is known as 83 Pat (I'm definately not after the assault vest type thing) I'm looking for the chest rig, which looks similar to our own, but in brown ( with black straps) with three mag pouches (could indeed be 7.62 size) and a smaller ouch (greade/FFD?) Can anyone help?

JoeStrummer said:
Not sure if it is known as 83 Pat (I'm definately not after the assault vest type thing) I'm looking for the chest rig, which looks similar to our own, but in brown ( with black straps) with three mag pouches (could indeed be 7.62 size) and a smaller ouch (greade/FFD?) Can anyone help?
They were plentiful, and quite cheap a few years back, but I haven't seen any for a while. Should be good solid kit if you can get hold of one.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
JoeStrummer said:
Yes it is the Pattern 83 rig.
Do you just want the one ?
Does it have to be Nutria ?
There might be another that better suits your needs, so what job/wpn will you have ?

I think I have one knocking about if you want one, yours for £15, I'll check the bottom of my locker later and let you know...!

Transworld Surplus in Rugby has/had a contact in South Africa - he can get you pretty much anything that they've had. Nice chap - his name escapes me!

Hey guys,

I am trying to get in touch with a Saffa serving in British Mil, saw on the threads that there are indeed a few out there.

If you know a Saffa serving, what would it take to get in touch with him / her ?

Please guys, response will be highly appreciated.. Sorry for the bombardment, have been patient a month now..
**** off you journo scumbag!!!

And you've reserected a 6 year old thread..
I think you'll find he was reply to a post by leighrj who's account was binned.
(see the post above yours where it's quoted)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Let's raise the tone of the thread - genuine South African chest webbing as worn by a genuine South African.

Something for the Ally thread?

Rhodie chest rig, shorts, and painted metric version of THat Rifle:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Allegedly a re-enactor.
Hideously maggot-white anyway - I hope to fcuk that 'Rhodesia is super' tat is drawn on with a koki.