South Africa vs France

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Keep watching mate. You are seeing a national football team disintegrate - not pretty :twisted:

Being a saffer, I'm watching it, and it's been a great game so far. Needless to say, no one else is able to work near me due to my regular screams of "Come on Bafana Bafana"

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Miner said:
Auld-Yin said:
Keep watching mate. You are seeing a national football team disintegrate - not pretty :twisted:
I thought that was happening tomorrow afternoon. :twisted:
Now would I think something like that?!!!!!! :twisted:

Soldier_Girl said:
Being a saffer, I'm watching it, and it's been a great game so far. Needless to say, no one else is able to work near me due to my regular screams of "Come on Bafana Bafana"
Off topic, what exactly does "Bafana, Bafana" mean?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Miner said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Its Seff Efricain for Rabbit.

Actually it means: Harder, Harder. Usually followed by the words: Big Boy.

Oops, quick check for bad language as just realised this isn't the NAAFI.

Good riddance cheating French scum. The fact they've been absolutely sh!te makes it even worse in a way as I reckon Ireland would have gotten into the Second Round. Still nice to see a bit of justice.

Edited for numpty spelling.

Auld-Yin said:
Miner said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Its Seff Efricain for Rabbit.
So their nick name is based on a highly popular vibrator. So good they named it twice. Interesting.

2:1

Made my week

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Au revoir, mon petit grenouilles :D

AFA06 said:
Made my week.
Seconded.

Actually, scratch that. England beating Slovenia tomorrow will make my week.

Taking time off tomorrow to watch England,don't think the boss realises it is against NZ Maoris and KO is 0830.See you thursday :D