South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

In my paper of choice - the Guardian. It tells me that despite 26 years of ANC government, all this corruption and mismanagement is all down to nasty old whitey. Apparently its all his fault as despite positive discrimination for a quartier of a century, most of the wealth is in the hands of whitey (Without the large parts stolen by M'Beki, Zuma and their cronies).

Therefore i guess most of the tax must be paid by N.O.W. If they go, wont South Africa be more in the dodo than now. Especially if the farms go.

What would there be left for the ANC to steal ?
The Dodo is extinct. I think you meant doo doo?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well, at least you didn't eat them.
Having seen the amount of nyama you can demolish at one sitting, they'd have been in more danger from you.

Having seen the amount of nyama you can demolish at one sitting, they'd have been in more danger from you.
Odin forbids me from eating stupid people in case it's contagious. Anyhow, once your grid is stuffed to the brim with sadza and chisa nyama you fall asleep and nothing can wake you. The only danger is tripping over you snoring under a tree.

You obviously don't read it, then; no subscription required. I read it daily. Well, I go to the more diseased parts for some increased heartbeat, anger and material for sarky 'comments'.
Your right, no subscription, its free, thats why I read it. They are always begging for donations, but fat chance of that. I mainly read it for a laugh, to see what the woke,lefty snowflakes are getting up to. Also there progressive empire is falling apart, what with Trump, Brexit, Boris, and Priti Patel. It is fun to hear there howls of anguish. Especially the opinion pieces and comments.

They do have the occaisonal good article. My favourite for news is the 'Times' but this a subscription only, so I read the hard column in my local library.

I used to read the 'Telegraph' but this has gone down hill rapidly. It used to be good for Defence and Foreign affairs but they decided they wanted to make it more women friendly and filled it full of birds articles. Would you believe, but they don't even have a Retired Major General as a Defence correspondent anymore.

Your right, no subscription, its free, thats why I read it. They are always begging for donations, but fat chance of that. I mainly read it for a laugh, to see what the woke,lefty snowflakes are getting up to. Also there progressive empire is falling apart, what with Trump, Brexit, Boris, and Priti Patel. It is fun to hear there howls of anguish. Especially the opinion pieces and comments.

They do have the occaisonal good article. My favourite for news is the 'Times' but this a subscription only, so I read the hard column in my local library.

I used to read the 'Telegraph' but this has gone down hill rapidly. It used to be good for Defence and Foreign affairs but they decided they wanted to make it more women friendly and filled it full of birds articles. Would you believe, but they don't even have a Retired Major General as a Defence correspondent anymore.
You must be my long lost twin.
Which library!?

Last edited:
I'll leave this little video of how S. Africa's new rich behave when confronted

His rant starts about 2'16"

Quite right. Daily occurrence all over the country. Doesn't need the long winded intro.

Symptoms are obvious everywhere - utter disregard for anyone but themseves, running red lights, parking in disabled zones, forcing heavy braking at intersections by turning from a non turning lane across three lanes of traffic, driving like utter cunts on the highway and elsewhere, and so on. Multiply by a factor of ten if any ANC paraphernalia is displayed.

That's just road usage. The behaviour in public places, shops, restaurants and so on is hardly any better. Extend that to police and their utter lack of interest in doing their jobs unless it means there's a chance to shaft honkie and you have daily life in SA in microcosm.

I was bored shitless by the blow by blow preamble from the old oke with the specs - just post the bloody video man, and let it speak for itself
Hence my comment "His rant starts about 2'16" " !!

Quite right. Daily occurrence all over the country. Doesn't need the long winded intro.

Symptoms are obvious everywhere - utter disregard for anyone but themseves, running red lights, parking in disabled zones, forcing heavy braking at intersections by turning from a non turning lane across three lanes of traffic, driving like utter cunts on the highway and elsewhere, and so on. Multiply by a factor of ten if any ANC paraphernalia is displayed.

That's just road usage. The behaviour in public places, shops, restaurants and so on is hardly any better. Extend that to police and their utter lack of interest in doing their jobs unless it means there's a chance to shaft honkie and you have daily life in SA in microcosm.
I'm wondering who is responsible for keeping the SA infrastructure going-who runs and maintains the power stations, ports and docks and so on.

Having skimmed through the thread, I know who'll be getting the blame when the lights go out and not long afterwards Geldof and other cnuts will be demanding our money.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well, maintenance budgets were spent on luxury goods for those in charge the first couple of years until things began breaking down. Thereafter the bare minimum was spent on keeping things more or less staggering along, but that will also go tits up when infrastructure fails beyond repair.

A lot of those keeping things working were sacked in the initial burst of self congratulation, and replaced by friends and cronies of the regime at much higher remuneration in order to cosy them up to the gravy trough. The lack of understanding and skills now in place led to the collapse of working infrastructure, and subsequent panicked short term contract hiring of those sacked skilled individuals to patch the cracks in the dam without actually putting anything long term in place, just like the rest of the continent.

When it fails, the blame will rest squarely with the Dutch settlers who arrived on these shores in the 1600s and their descendants.

Looks like after 20 years Zimbabwe might have learned something.

Twenty years after Zimbabwe started grabbing thousands of mostly white-owned commercial farms the government is giving some of the land back.

The partial reversal of Robert Mugabe’s policy is seen as essential if the country hopes to end its pariah status.

It's only a start, but will hopefully be the first of many on the journey from being the bread basket of Africa to basketcase of Africa and back to bread basket of Africa.

And what lessons will have been learned, children?

...Absolutely fuck all.

Stand by for a repeat a few years down the line once the farms are looking good and making a profit again. SA will pay no attention whatsoever and continue with land grabs then wonder why it all went wahoonie shaped.

Latest Threads