South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yep.
the Negroid tribes moving down from central africa - present day Zambia and DR Congo - met the early boer hunters/explorers in what is now Zim and northern South Africa in the late 18th century.
In the 1830s, when the Boers left he Cape colony en masse, they met he tribes heading south.
The khoi/san were all over the south. their descendants still are.
Being hunter gatherers, and nomadic, hey posed little threat. As opposed to the black cattle owning chaps, who waged war (badly) with the boers over grazing lands.
Neither were the khoisan targets of slavers out of Angola/Mozambique, as they weren't robust folk.
A few were taken as 'novelties', though.

This is MrsRid's ancestor at @Auld-Yin's Christmas party.
MrsRid must have been embarrassed being put on a pedestal, nekkid for the party guests to state at! ;)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I used to work with someone from there who insisted on calling it Rhodesia.
He was wrong, it's not the same place now.

A new version of an old T-shirt:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And yet a one-off graze will be enough to convince some people to keep voting for the thieves.
Absolutely!
And he same mob who keep rioting in 'service delivery protests' keep voting the same mongs from the same party back as councillors!

Classic story here:

The townships ... protested over the lack of service delivery by their ward councillor Zodwa Nxumalo. Sipho Jele, a community member from Mofolo, said they took to the streets after venting their frustrations through the correct channels with no avail.

“There's a lot of projects that have stalled in this area. Youth unemployment is high, crime is rife, but there are opportunities to have these things resolved. Zodwa has been a councillor here for 10 years, but there is nothing she has done. "

Problem is, they're conditioned to respond by voting for the regime whenever the honkie bad meme is trotted out. They revel in their victimhood, preferring to blame others instead of rooting out the cause of their misfortune in their midst.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Absolutely!
And he same mob who keep rioting in 'service delivery protests' keep voting the same mongs from the same party back as councillors!

Classic story here:

The townships ... protested over the lack of service delivery by their ward councillor Zodwa Nxumalo. Sipho Jele, a community member from Mofolo, said they took to the streets after venting their frustrations through the correct channels with no avail.

“There's a lot of projects that have stalled in this area. Youth unemployment is high, crime is rife, but there are opportunities to have these things resolved. Zodwa has been a councillor here for 10 years, but there is nothing she has done. "
The irony of her Christian name is of Gamlinian proportions.

(As an adverb zodwa means alone or by themselves, a position the Councillor has forced upon her ward residents.)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Problem is, they're conditioned to respond by voting for the regime whenever the honkie bad meme is trotted out. They revel in their victimhood, preferring to blame others instead of rooting out the cause of their misfortune in their midst.
Hau !
Not everyone's like that.

I only ever give you the blame when we get vrot !

That's only because you're unable to handle more than sixteen pints without getting into a fight.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That's only because you're unable to handle more than sixteen pints without getting into a fight.
It was a discussion and they were wrong !

In my paper of choice - the Guardian. It tells me that despite 26 years of ANC government, all this corruption and mismanagement is all down to nasty old whitey. Apparently its all his fault as despite positive discrimination for a quartier of a century, most of the wealth is in the hands of whitey (Without the large parts stolen by M'Beki, Zuma and their cronies).

Therefore i guess most of the tax must be paid by N.O.W. If they go, wont South Africa be more in the dodo than now. Especially if the farms go.

What would there be left for the ANC to steal ?

In my paper of choice - the Guardian. It tells me that despite 26 years of ANC government, all this corruption and mismanagement is all down to nasty old whitey. Apparently its all his fault as despite positive discrimination for a quartier of a century, most of the wealth is in the hands of whitey (Without the large parts stolen by M'Beki, Zuma and their cronies).

Therefore i guess most of the tax must be paid by N.O.W. If they go, wont South Africa be more in the dodo than now. Especially if the farms go.

What would there be left for the ANC to steal ?
Link to that?

Link to that?
I would have to provide you with a subscription to the paper to provide a link to that. Its the Guardian FFS. Everything is whiteys fault, especially Africa and the Evil British Empire where it was all sweetness and light before the colonists stepped in to enslave and exploit.

Have you never read the paper. You will be asking me what Woke, SJW ansd Snowflake mean next.

I would have to provide you with a subscription to the paper to provide a link to that. Its the Guardian FFS. Everything is whiteys fault, especially Africa and the Evil British Empire where it was all sweetness and light before the colonists stepped in to enslave and exploit.

Have you never read the paper. You will be asking me what Woke, SJW ansd Snowflake mean next.
You obviously don't read it, then; no subscription required. I read it daily. Well, I go to the more diseased parts for some increased heartbeat, anger and material for sarky 'comments'.

Latest Threads