South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

Gustinkovski

Clanker
It is getting very hairy here.
In the past week...
Accosted by a very aggressive beggar, last Saturday at 2PM in the Cape Town CBD. told him to go away, but he persisted.
Says to his 'moll', 'haal die mes' - ie bring the knife.
I lamped the cnut with a tin of soup.
No, seriously. Heinz 57 varieties. You want to play with blades, I hold nothing back.
Monday, 3am, the car was smashed. Back window gone. Nothing in there to steal, a DAIHATSU Cuore.
Still trying to source a new window.
Tuesday, attempted pickpocketing. Grabbed the lout's hand, gave it a good wrench. It hurt him.

Lawlessness based on poverty and desperation. And anger. Anger at what? Failed economic policy and false promises.
My daily 'check out' is Ciggies, lighter, phone, wallet, keys, pepper spray.
Heinz 58 now, they can add 'Donner' Flavour to that list.
Edited to add, on second thoughts now Heinz 58 Varieties with 'Donnering' as a new varity not flavour. I may of course be wrong and corrected at some point.

Last edited:

Gustinkovski

Clanker
Give us a break, man. the opening paragraph reads:

Anyone who thinks they can get away with that sort of ill-edited rubbish is doing it for the word-count. (Shhh, look over there, behind that tree. Is that a buzz-word? It's being stalked by a more sanctimonious, but much nicer one)
Trouble is dumbfucks will go to the most dangerous shitholes, regardless of what you tell them and the warnings given. Early 2004 I was in Erbil, having just driven up from Baghdad and having been hit by an IED enroute, fortunately we were in B6's, so it was still scary up and down the country. In the hotel bar 2 x 18 year female backbackers walk in, spotty faced, hair beads, sandles, vegans, you know the type, facepalm moment.

Penguin142

War Hero
Now the Kleptomaniac in Chief wants one of his, probably himself, to be Mayor of Jo'burg. Move down the trough lads, here comes the biggest pig.

So the 'cousin' turned up, with thug friend, looking for $$$. And killed and robbed.
If he'd have gone after a profitable but hard target, such as a bank or an armoured car. he'd have at least got some 'street cred' for that, even if he'd failed. But do this sort of thing. well, I wouldn't like to be him when he ends up inside.

The beeb like much of Western MSM is still in denial Reality Check: Are protesters right on South Africa farm murders?

snip " But a rise in the number of farm murders doesn't tell us anything about whether farmers are more at risk than average South African"

But when you look at how the numbers have risen & listened to the rhetoric of the ANC politicians about "taking land back from the whites" and you occasionally see some news like this Epidemic of South African Farm Murders Continues as Gunmen Shoot Elderly Victim Dead
snip "South African farm killings — where victims are typically members of the country’s white, Afrikaans-speaking minority — are often extremely brutal in nature, involving prolonged periods of torture.
While they are little-reported even within South Africa itself — the government directed police to stop releasing information about victims’ ethnicity in 2007 — one recent murder which made headlines was that of 64-year-old former pharmaceutical executive Sue Howarth, who was a British national"
All told, 1,187 farmers, 490 family members, 147 farm employees, and 24 farm visitors are known to have been murdered between 1998 and the end of 2016 — although the true figure is estimated at between 3,000 and 4,000
The average murder ratio per 100,000 for the population in the world is nine
, I believe,” said TAU spokesman Henk van de Graaf in 2016.
In South Africa, it is 54. But for the farming community it is 138, which is the highest for any occupation in the world.”
White South Africans fear the killings have the tacit support of the ruling African National Congress, with President Jacob Zuma defending the singing of the revolutionary song ‘Kill the Farmer, Kill the Boer’, and one his MPs crying out “Bury them alive!” during a recent parliamentary debate."
President Zuma called for South Africa’s constitution to be amended so farmland can be seized without compensation in March this year, possibly in response to former African National Congress youth leader Julius Malema founding a surging new political party with the rallying cry: “People of South Africa, where you see a beautiful land, take it, it belongs to you!”

IMHO we are seeing a de facto "Ethnic cleansing" of South Africa, approved of and encouraged by the ANC, So much for the liberals dream of the "Rainbow Nation", more like a typical African reversion into the savagery that existed there before the Europeans tried to civilise them!!
It makes you wonder why boatloads of fighting-age men were and are being aided over here by the very same people.
Feeding the crocodile in the hope it won't eat them when they are the only ones left, who knows. Of course to a people that have no good eyes left to turn, does it really matter if it is a crocodile, as long as it's painful for them, I care not nowadays.

You can't make up this brain dead racist ANC shit.

Crickets and tumbleweeds from the self righteous left as usual.
What utter road apples.

I hate how the Western media are prepared to give something like this a pass, just because the speaker has a surplus of melanin.

Penguin142

War Hero
Our dear friend Mbete actually has a point, before JvR arrived, they did not know that cattle raids, slaughtering other tribes was wrong, they had no concept of crime.

Gustinkovski

Clanker
Thanks, I've just worked out who the prat is.
Here's better example and how we can help SA, indirectly by not allowing this rascist party to get elected.
rachel riley.jpg

I know we have enough of our own problems at the moment but I think we should start badgering our MP's to take a serious look at what is happening there. Do they want the blood of another genocide like Rwanda, Yugoslavia, etc, on their hands.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I thought it was bad enough having everything named after Mandela...

Prior to 94 it wasn't permitted to name roads, parks, etc. after any person who was still alive.
The Clutchplates, loving bureaucracy and rules, probably had reams on this, but I doubt The Party bothered to rescind any law.
They're far more at home just ignoring anything they can possibly, or impossibly, blame on the Rocks.

Gustinkovski

Clanker
Flicking through a couple of radio stations this morning trying to find the news, happened to hit 702 who are drippingly pro ruling party in the most appalling leftie manner, despite their claims of impartiality.

Anyhow, happened to catch a few seconds of a complete arsehat called Eusebius McKaiser who is regarded as a massive racist. Apparently a large oil from coal company called Sasol (mainly govt owned IINM) are no longer hiring white folks and make no bones about it. McKaiser defends this and believes hiring on an exclusionary basis is a good thing.

This gives the lie to the justification for the whole liberation hair pulling exercise in which equality was the stated goal. Since '94 the affirmative action policy has flown in the face of any form of equality and has gradually worsened to become the blatantly racial one sided legislation it is at present. The constitution is lauded for being such a fine document of equality but the reality is that it means nothing as govt merely claims that AA is unaffected by the fine words.

Meantime the currency weakens further aganst all hard currencies as the clown show in parliament drag the country further out over the abyss.

Those who wished for this shower to be in charge must be so proud.
If my memory serves me correctly the ANC attacked Sasolburg in the early 1980's, bombing it and that the IRA were used as some sort of technical advisors. Worzelcorbyngummidge would, no doubt have supported that kind of action.

If my memory serves me correctly the ANC attacked Sasolburg in the early 1980's, bombing it and that the IRA were used as some sort of technical advisors. Worzelcorbyngummidge would, no doubt have supported that kind of action.
What a shame that the ANC wants absolutely NOTHING to do with Jeremy Corbyn. Nor Dianne Abbott.
This goes back to their days in the anti-apartheid movement, where their actions annoyed Thabo Mbeki, who thought their veiled thuggery was wrong.

Latest Threads