South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

Nicely summed up my distinguished friends. Mmusi must have lost a lot of support for his speech about white privilege and his disregard for the upside of colonialism, such as mealies ( from Mexico) and all the infrastructure that uChaka and his like would not know how to build. He also did not pay lobola for his white wife, tightwad!

Bobbies farm equipment is going up for auction tomorrow, not cheap machinery either. Here’s the sale bill. I like the way they print in bold “Most Valued Client” View attachment 392256
The
Bobbies farm equipment is going up for auction tomorrow, not cheap machinery either. Here’s the sale bill. I like the way they print in bold “Most Valued Client” View attachment 392256
:1: Love the way they still refer to (semi ) tractor units as "horses".

They will find themselves slapped down now, if they start their tricks.
Ramaphosa had to treat them with kid gloves, lest they got a better showing and he needed them for coalitions.
Now he doesn't, and he won't put up with their calls-for-violence lawlessness and mongishness.
On the other hand, they're a handy sock for Ramaphosa when he wants to use fear and terror as a weapon (they're still terrorists, you know). Allowing them out to make wild statements and threaten the minority in order for Ramaphosa to appear as a better option despite being dodgy as hell is a handy ruse to have up his sleeve