South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
News on the grapevine is Mugabe has kicked the bucket!
He's been killed off many times and and resurrected just as often - so far.
It'll happen eventually but experience says wait out before having a hooley.

Or maybe should I say bought the farm?
As Lardbeast says, it'd be a first.

I see that the lights are about to go out in SA.

Three centuries of development goes down the tubes in just a few years. The majority have graphically demonstrated how inept and incapable they really are.

Trevor Noah is a one-trick pony.
If only there were some saffers on this site who could explain what's going on...
When I saw there was a second post with that dullard Trevor Noah once again in CA, I had to stick the poster on ignore, as it's CA. It's not interesting, and it's not funny. You and Lardbeast and your explanations and analysis is what makes this thread interesting and informative, not youtube links to some smug "comedian" chopsing off.

When I saw there was a second post with that dullard Trevor Noah once again in CA, I had to stick the poster on ignore, as it's CA. It's not interesting, and it's not funny. You and Lardbeast and your explanations and analysis is what makes this thread interesting and informative, not some smug "comedian" chopsing off.
Latest.
ANC still in power, but with a reduced majority.
Interesting, there were NO campaign promises - just RAMAPHOSA FOR PRESIDENT.
Clever money is that he used all the incumbents to garner support, and will now have a Night of the Long Knives and chop all the corrupt 'captured' senior types.
(He has to!)
The official opposition, the Democractic Alliance, lost a few % points to minor parties, and also to the Freedom Front+ - a right wing, mostly white party.
The EFF, the red hatted *******, grew from 6% to about 10%, but have little hope of making a coalition, as 8 of 9 provinces have a majority party in place.
The only hope they have is in gauteng - Joburg and Pretoria - but their demands will be so outlandish the ANC will tell them to GTFO.
The radical Black Land First idiots (see above) garnered about 0.01%!

The EFF, the red hatted *******, grew from 6% to about 10%, but have little hope of making a coalition, as 8 of 9 provinces have a majority party in place.
I find it telling that western media have no problem with a racist party like this garnering 10% of the vote, but fall over themselves and wet their pants in fear over UKIP (modern incarnation) and BNP

When I saw there was a second post with that dullard Trevor Noah once again in CA, I had to stick the poster on ignore, as it's CA. It's not interesting, and it's not funny. You and Lardbeast and your explanations and analysis is what makes this thread interesting and informative, not youtube links to some smug "comedian" chopsing off.
When adverts for his show come on, I just want to kick my tv in, Trevor Noah is a dull cünt.........keep in mind redshift thinks corner gas is funny as well.......

I find it telling that western media have no problem with a racist party like this garnering 10% of the vote, but fall over themselves and wet their pants in fear over UKIP (modern incarnation) and BNP
They will find themselves slapped down now, if they start their tricks.
Ramaphosa had to treat them with kid gloves, lest they got a better showing and he needed them for coalitions.
Now he doesn't, and he won't put up with their calls-for-violence lawlessness and mongishness.

News on the grapevine is Mugabe has kicked the bucket!

Or maybe should I say bought the farm?
Bobbies farm equipment is going up for auction tomorrow, not cheap machinery either. Here’s the sale bill. I like the way they print in bold “Most Valued Client”
BD586A77-DA57-4A60-A13F-697B4E19CBDD.jpeg