South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Whites? Maybe if the policy against color was never initiated in the first place, maybe things could've been better?
No.

That I don't fall into that category matters not, there are plenty other "reasons" the mob will find or invent.

No,that's diversity.Which we can all thank that nice Tony Blair for.
The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.
Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser
You may be right. Let's not get into an argument about what 'diversity' means now; the definition and implied meaning is as fluid as the range of gender identities, foreigners and intellectual standards it 'champions'. It tends to mean that the utterer has an ideological rather than a biological purpose.

I have some difficulty, though, believing that many of those Members who identify as much with the lands from which they escaped as with their current constituencies would not prioritise the social prerogatives of their fellow escapees. That equates to 'tribalism' in any language.

Quoth

War Hero
No. But at the same time you have to understand their resentment. I don't advocate either was/is good but I am just trying to make a case/ point.
I appreciate that and if things went truly South all those that fought against apartheid would hang their hats on that.

Don't forget that despite all the wrongs and evils of it and however oppressive it may have been the apartheid machine was by no measure genocidal.

Dread

LE
No. But at the same time you have to understand their resentment. I don't advocate either was/is good but I am just trying to make a case/ point.
The militants have got fück all to whine about: when the Portuguese arrived in the 1480s the land in the south was mostly empty and what native population there was consisted of nomadic hunter-gatherer types. Further north and east the tribes were engaged in almost constant warfare against each other: the Zulus finding it much easier to go and steal food and animals from the other tribes. The locals were quite happy to partake of cannibalism when other meat was too hard to get.

And when these racist bigots (Malema and his ilk) have murdered or driven away the whites that is what they will return to. The amount of arable land in South Africa is about 15%, of which only 3% of South African land qualifies as prime land. Without evil white-man's magic (aka working hard), all but this 3% will return to scrub within 3 years, and the remainder will be used by ANC scum as their private homes and gardens (look to see how the wonderful Grace Mugabe used the prime farms stolen by her pederast husband).

NSP

LE
Except that the "conservative" party has stuck to the same agenda (or set of instructions, depending upon your world view) as Labour, so there isn't actually anything a voter can do about it.
Well, we tried - but look at the ham-fisted debacle they've made of it. Brexit, my arse!!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bit of a tainted brand now. Vote for whichever party Nige' sets up next, if you want to annoy the Establishment.
Making plans for Nigel ?

Whites? Maybe if the policy against color was never initiated in the first place, maybe things could've been better?
Yup, that worked so well in the rest of Africa where such a policy never made it to the statute books.

You could always try Liberia for your next passport/citizenship. See what they have to say about the colour of your hide. Maybe try Burundi. You may have better luck than a mate who was born and raised there, lived there his entire life but is a citizen of a country foreign to him because he has the wrong colour hide to be granted citizenship of the country of his birth.

I'd bet against you being able to become a citizen of most African countries, based purely on your ethnicity.

Tool

LE
Yup, that worked so well in the rest of Africa where such a policy never made it to the statute books.

You could always try Liberia for your next passport/citizenship. See what they have to say about the colour of your hide. Maybe try Burundi. You may have better luck than a mate who was born and raised there, lived there his entire life but is a citizen of a country foreign to him because he has the wrong colour hide to be granted citizenship of the country of his birth.

I'd bet against you being able to become a citizen of most African countries, based purely on your ethnicity.
"Blood" South Africans vs. "Earth" South Africans.

Even that raises questions re migration from central Africa/Rift Valley.

Not to mention the illegals roped into the ANC voting bloc after the '94 elections by dint of being handed the paperwork and docs for citizenship during the registration drives. (Also leading to SA passports and ID docs making it on to the open market where AQ had a field day with them.) How are they in any way more South African than those born and raised there?

With this regime, it all comes down to skin colour and identity politics.

It seems that former South African president Jacob Zuma (Jay Z) plans to record an album of apartheid-era struggle songs, including the wistful Awuleth’ Umshini Wami (Bring Me My Machine Gun) and other classic hits in a tax-payer funded project.....which is nice.

"These songs remind us of where we came from and how our country was forged,” said the head of Recreation and Culture which will fund the album.

"The worst thing that we could do would be to forget our past,” he says...

Indeed....

I wonder how much funding a similar request would get for an album of Afrikaner melodies such as "Don't drink from the white man's fountain" or "This ambulance is for whites only". After all, wouldn't it be the worst thing if the past is just forgotten?

Zuma is apparently quite proud of his baritone singing voice. It would be great if he would finish the album off with an homage to another famous baritone with connections to South Africa's distant past. A nice rendition of Men of Harlech would round that album off nicely with a tip to Ivor Emmanuel. Maybe get Zuma to wear a red jacket for the promotional tour?

The Other Jay-Z: South African Ex-President Jacob Zuma Releasing Album?

Last edited:
It seems that former South African president Jacob Zuma (Jay Z) plans to record an album of apartheid-era struggle songs, including the wistful Awuleth’ Umshini Wami (Bring Me My Machine Gun) and other classic hits in a tax-payer funded project.....which is nice.

"These songs remind us of where we came from and how our country was forged,” said the head of Recreation and Culture which will fund the album.

"The worst thing that we could do would be to forget our past,” he says...

Indeed....

I wonder how much funding a similar request would get for an album of Afrikaner melodies such as "Don't drink from the white man's fountain" or "This ambulance is for whites only". After all, wouldn't it be the worst thing if the past is just forgotten?

Zuma is apparently quite proud of his baritone singing voice. It would be great if he would finish the album off with an homage to another famous baritone with connections to South Africa's distant past. A nice rendition of Men of Harlech would round that album off nicely with a tip to Ivor Emmanuel. Maybe get Zuma to wear a red jacket for the promotional tour?

The Other Jay-Z: South African Ex-President Jacob Zuma Releasing Album?
Sorry to tell you this, but the singing depicted in the film never happened.

Deeper than that.
Obviously the album will be played wall-to-wall on all of the local SABC radio stations between now and election time, and if the opposition shout 'hey, that is ANC propaganda' then the counter will be 'No, it is just a celebration of our culture'
Royalties for airplay will go to... The ANC!
And a whole new generation of cnuts will be on the streets, dancing and singing hate-filled lyrics about killing white folk etc etc etc

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads