South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

Perhaps. I know I am using this word again, a great deal more than necessary. But there are some places you want to visit. May not be the most pleasant. But you just do. Will it kill me? No. That's my take on it.

But if we don't venture out, we just won't. Ever.
Kill you? Good lord no. Nothing like a violent death awaits first-timers to SA.

The locals are a peacefull people, with love in their hearts and a keen interest in learning the "ways of the white man".

Thats my take on it (not)

Quoth

War Hero
Yep.
These orchestrated acts like Clifton, and the whole 'racist' chanting, is all part of the 'wit gevaar' propaganda.
Exactly. The slaughtering of the sheep is rather contrived - designed to provoke outrage and response at which the whole "white racists disrespecting our culture" card can be played.

What's worse is that people fall for it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I can’t even watch a “Lethal Weapon” movie now because of that awful sequel with the “evil” Afrikaners
Evil ?
They've got fokoll on the war-dodging, anti-semitic pretend Strine.

Evil ?
They've got fokoll on the war-dodging, anti-semitic pretend Strine.
And the dodgy mullet just adds insult to injury. I reckon Vernon Koekemoer's mullet could have him.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reality is nothing like the KoolAid. The rest of the continent is a good example.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Don't like predictions, but just remember this will all turn tribal eventually.
You think you've got an irritating issue there, but take a look at the numbers of politicians in the British Parliament who do not identify solely as 'British', but also as members of foreign ethnicities. Now, that's tribalism.

No,that's diversity.Which we can all thank that nice Tony Blair for.
The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.
Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser
Which should be enough to make Labour unelectable for all time. Should.

Genocide against the whites when the electricity and food run out... while the fücking 'liberal' scum in the UK Foreign Office ensure that nothing is done and the rest of the world looks the other way.
Whites? Maybe if the policy against color was never initiated in the first place, maybe things could've been better?

4(T)

LE
Which should be enough to make Labour unelectable for all time. Should.

Except that the "conservative" party has stuck to the same agenda (or set of instructions, depending upon your world view) as Labour, so there isn't actually anything a voter can do about it.

Latest Threads