South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

I saw this on a certain social media site and thought that I would find it on YouTube and post it as being relevant to the thread. I discovered that it is one of many such clips, but here it is anyway:

.. and these countries, Marxist in political orienation supposedly, that the UK Labour Party leadership espouses as 'success stories'.

This is what you get for climbing into bed with known thieves and charlatans.

...Still nothing but tumbleweeds and crickets from the liberal west.
But of course. Our bien-pensants know that everything that's wrong on this planet is the fault of the white man, and sincerely believe that Syrian "doctors and engineers" who have been in the UK/Canada/USA for a few days should be welcomed as fellow Britons/Canadians/Americans, but think that white South Africans, some of whose families have been there for centuries, are foreign interlopers.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
.. and these countries, Marxist in political orienation supposedly, that the UK Labour Party leadership espouses as 'success stories'.
They are success stories - for the politicians.

Anyone else doesn't matter.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I saw this on a certain social media site and thought that I would find it on YouTube and post it as being relevant to the thread. I discovered that it is one of many such clips, but here it is anyway:

Silly woman. She let 20 points leg it down the road.

Also true. People are killed in SA for the change in their pockets or their phones.

Just another third world mess now.

As for...

The president told parliament last month that his cabinet was working on a stimulus package for the economy; and South Africa is seeking $100bn (£78bn) investments from international investors.
... the retarded fucks don't seem to realise that in order to encourage investment you need security of assets and can't afford to go the Marxist seizure of private property/nationalisation route. Having all those jobless voters dependent on the state/party is probably a bonus in their estimation.

Dumber than a sack of rocks.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Viss are also troo.

At least they were bright enough not to shit in their own nest though.