South Africa gone down the Zimbabwe route.

Firstly the Bantu people were ALL invaders of the land now called S. Africa, as I have said before they mostly came from the Congo basin and moved south over the centuries killing & destroying the older settlers like the hottentot & bushmen type tribes they came across.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A friend of mine has gone back to SA for a few family commitments, she said the local idiots have started throwing things at passing cars !!!
I think that once her Mother passes away she wont bother going back

Firstly the Bantu people were ALL invaders of the land now called S. Africa, as I have said before they mostly came from the Congo basin and moved south over the centuries killing & destroying the older settlers like the hottentot & bushmen type tribes they came across.
Any self respecting ‘Englishman’ has running in his veins the amalgam of countless invaders of these Isle from various surrounding countries.

It is a heritage to be proud of and our DNA is the richer for it. Forbears who had the initiative and drive to roam and raid far beyond their own borders bringing with them the DNA that gave us the abilities and qualities that allowed Britain to create the biggest Empire the world has known to date.

That is now considered in our present snowflake, bunny-hugging, gender ignorant, feral, and extremely politically correct society, as a thing to be quietly forgotten, a remnant of our ‘shameful’ past.

As a former UK serviceman, it is one I personaly am particularly proud off. My forbears got off their arses and explored various continents, including Africa. To my knowledge no African showed up in the UK or Europe exploring to find the origin of the river Avon, or named any of this country's lakes or mountains after African Emperors, Empresses, Kings or Queens!!!

Early man did migrate up from the cradle of man in E Africa, however in a huge span of time evolved in a Darwinian process, to cope with advances in weather, society, geographical location, and survival circumstances. It has created differences in DNA driven, inherent abilities and in both physical and mental structure of the various human inhabitants of our world.

Although it is indisputable that there should exist equality in individual human rights, in law and social structure, worldwide, it is also a fact that we are not created equal, no matter how wonderful that would be. Ask any Down syndrome/ tourette afflicted/ polio/ thalidamide/ multitude of other afflictions that plague humanity, sufferer.

The African continent is not the same, they are not the same, through no individual fault. The world is not and never will be perfect. To try and legislate it to be so in a politically correct manner is to ignore reality.

A workable, mutualy symbiotical relationship in Africa is both possible and has been demonstrated. What has now happened continent wide, with the best of intentions, and to be brutally and politically hugely incorrect, but honest, though perhaps slightly extreme, is that the democratic process has been applied to a lunatic asylum and the keys and running handed over to the inmates.

And...it isn’t working very well!

On the bright side...if an unlimited number of chimpanzees were to be given typewriters and unlimited supplies of paper, and set to work, it is possible that at some stage the works of Shakespeare could, possibly, emerge.

Non PC absolutely. Veracity...up to the reader.

Last edited:
A friend of mine has gone back to SA for a few family commitments, she said the local idiots have started throwing things at passing cars !!!
I think that once her Mother passes away she wont bother going back
Apparently, in CT locals have been throwing buckets of sh1t at passing cars as well as dropping rocks on them from overpasses for quite some time.

What do you think?

“When whites arrived in South Africa, they had committed “a black genocide” when blacks were dispossessed of their land. “They found peaceful Africans here. They killed them. They slaughtered them like animals. We are not calling for the slaughtering of white people, at least for now.”
Julius Malema

The Malema quote is fallacious. Marauding tribes ran into whites around the Fish River and decided to have a go at them. Most of the big battles were fending off attack by tribes that had earlier migrated down from central Africa and many whites were killed as they tried to develop farms or treat with local tribes.

Unlike Australia and the USA, a lot of missionary activity went on and help was offered to those they found in the interior. This goes some way to explaining the disparity in population ratio between Africa and Australia/NZ/USA where indigenous people were legally hunted in some places until a few years ago.

To put it bluntly, the North American and Antipodean settlers solved their problem with bullets while the Dutch and English in South Africa tried to do so with religion and medicine.

Unlike Australia and the USA, a lot of missionary activity went on and help was offered to those they found in the interior. This goes some way to explaining the disparity in population ratio between Africa and Australia/NZ/USA where indigenous people were legally hunted in some places until a few years ago.
My bold.
That statement is the biggest load of bullshit that I have read in a long time.

Interesting. One of those urban myths then re the Flora and Fauna licences, although it appears there was a bounty on them in Tasmania and the US also has stories of bounty hunters being paid for scalps.

The quora forum does suggest that many hunted them for fun, although not legally it appears.

Interesting. One of those urban myths then re the Flora and Fauna licences, although it appears there was a bounty on them in Tasmania and the US also has stories of bounty hunters being paid for scalps.

The quora forum does suggest that many hunted them for fun, although not legally it appears.
Acts of murder occurred from both sides, either individually or in groups. When it was perpetrated by the white settlers, I have no doubt that in a lot of cases a blind eye was turned by certain individuals in authority, but to suggest it was legal until a few years ago is absolute rubbish, especially in Aus/NZ.
The US is another matter.

Not so much NZ, hence the 'some places' in my post. It does appear after a quick sniff around that the aspect of the hunting being legal in Oz was an urban myth, although there was a bounty on some indigenous people in Tasmania from what I can gather.

Not so much NZ, hence the 'some places' in my post. It does appear after a quick sniff around that the aspect of the hunting being legal in Oz was an urban myth, although there was a bounty on some indigenous people in Tasmania from what I can gather.
You are backtracking now, which is good to see.
If I had not taken you to task over your bloody outrageous statement, then some people would have believed your post.
You still have not addressed the qualifying until a few years ago, though.

Backtracking? Merely correcting erroneous information based on popular myth. I based a statement on duff gen and not afraid to hold my hand up to that.

Until a few years ago would be around the mid '60s IIRC where it was (probably also erroneously) said that Aboriginals were accepted as full citizens or something along those lines. Do you perhaps have any information re the bounty that was supposed to have been placed on certain Tasmanian Aboriginals? It does seem to be an isolated occurrence.

Backtracking? Merely correcting erroneous information based on popular myth. I based a statement on duff gen and not afraid to hold my hand up to that.

Until a few years ago would be around the mid '60s IIRC where it was (probably also erroneously) said that Aboriginals were accepted as full citizens or something along those lines. Do you perhaps have any information re the bounty that was supposed to have been placed on certain Tasmanian Aboriginals? It does seem to be an isolated occurrence.
You are correct about the Abos being given full citizenship in the 60s.
The fact is that they were never treated that well and that to a certain degree still exists to this day.

I have also heard that there was a bounty on them in Tasmania, but have never seen anything official so that could be another myth, or unpalatable history being brushed under the carpet.

The following is a cut and paste of early 1800 history of the Tasmanian genocide. It gives no indication of any bounty.

Black War[edit]
Main article: Black War
Tensions between Tasmania's black and white inhabitants rose, partly driven by increasing competition for kangaroo and other game.[28][29] Explorer and naval officer John Oxley in 1810 noted the "many atrocious cruelties" inflicted on Aboriginals by convict bushrangers in the north, which in turn led to black attacks on solitary white hunters.[30] Hostilities increased further with the arrival of 600 colonists from Norfolk Island between 1807 and 1813. They established farms along the River Derwent and east and west of Launceston, occupying 10 percent of Van Diemen's Land. By 1824 the colonial population had swelled to 12,600, while the island's sheep population had reached 200,000. The rapid colonisation transformed traditional kangaroo hunting grounds into farms with grazing livestock as well as fences, hedges and stone walls, while police and military patrols were increased to control the convict farm labourers.[31]
Violence began to spiral rapidly from the mid-1820s in what became known as the "Black War". While black inhabitants were driven to desperation by dwindling food supplies as well as anger at the prevalence of abductions of women and girls, whites carried out attacks as a means of exacting revenge and suppressing the native threat. Van Diemen's Land had an enormous gender imbalance, with male colonists outnumbering females six to one in 1822—and 16 to one among the convict population. Historian Nicholas Clements has suggested the "voracious appetite" for native women was the most important trigger for the explosion of violence from the late 1820s.[32]

Four elderly full-blood Tasmanian Aborigines c. 1860s. Truganini, for many years claimed to be the last full-blood Aboriginal to survive, is seated at far right.
From 1825 to 1828 the number of native attacks more than doubled each year, raising panic among settlers. Over the summer of 1826–7 clans from the Big River, Oyster Bay and North Midlands nations speared stock-keepers on farms and made it clear that they wanted the settlers and their sheep and cattle to move from their kangaroo hunting grounds. Settlers responded vigorously, resulting in many mass-killings. In November 1826 Governor George Arthur issued a government notice declaring that colonists were free to kill Aborigines when they attacked settlers or their property and in the following eight months more than 200 Aborigines were killed in the Settled Districts in reprisal for the deaths of 15 colonists. After another eight months the death toll had risen to 43 colonists and probably 350 Aboriginals.[33] Almost 300 British troops were sent into the Settled Districts, and in November 1828 Arthur declared martial law, giving soldiers the right to shoot on sight any Aboriginal in the Settled Districts. Martial law would remain in force for more than three years, the longest period of martial law in Australian history.[34][35]
In November 1830 Arthur organised the so-called "Black Line", ordering every able-bodied male colonist to assemble at one of seven designated places in the Settled Districts to join a massive drive to sweep Aboriginals out of the region and on to the Tasman Peninsula. The campaign failed and was abandoned seven weeks later, but by then Tasmania's Aboriginal population had fallen to about 300.
Removal of Aborigines[edit]
After hostilities between settlers and Aboriginals ceased in 1832, almost all of the remnants of the indigenous population were persuaded or forced by government agent George Augustus Robinson to move to Flinders Island. Many quickly succumbed to infectious diseases to which they had no immunity, reducing the population further.[36][37] Of those removed from Tasmania, the last to die was Truganini, in 1876. The near-destruction of Tasmania's Aboriginal population has been described as an act of genocide by historians including Robert Hughes, James Boyce, Lyndall Ryan and Tom Lawson.[23][38][39] Boyce has claimed that the April 1828 "Proclamation Separating the Aborigines from the White Inhabitants" sanctioned force against Aboriginals "for no other reason than that they were Aboriginal" and described the decision to remove all Tasmanian Aborigines after 1832—by which time they had given up their fight against white colonists—as an extreme policy position. He concluded: "The colonial government from 1832 to 1838 ethnically cleansed the western half of Van Diemen's Land and then callously left the exiled people to their fate.

Yup, had a quick sniff around and can't find much to back it up either. It does leave the question open as to the ratio of European (provenance) to aboriginal people in the Americas, the Antipodes, Asia and Africa.

A fact is that in most cases, in Africa, after ‘Colonisation’, the birth rate of indigenous populations increased hugely. In part due to better access to health facilities, education, and improved agriculture.

Fact, after ‘freedom from the Colonial powers, many African countries, progress in many fields has slowed or reversed, while birth rates have continued to accelerate.

This has contributed to an ever increasing flow of economic refugees heading towards Europe and the relative ‘Shangri-La’ of benefits that European countries have set up for the poorer and less able sections of their societies.

Last edited:
although there was a bounty on some indigenous people in Tasmania from what I can gather.
In the sixties one of my school teachers had spent some time in Tasmania, he mentioned that pre WWII a popular Sunday past-time was to go Boon hunting, ie hunt and shoot aborigines.

Ergo, they have deprived us of the lands that we settled and made productive. I think we should sue them for the trillions they owe us for stealing our rightful possessions.

That will cause hipster beards to self ignite in fury all over the First World!

In the sixties one of my school teachers had spent some time in Tasmania, he mentioned that pre WWII a popular Sunday past-time was to go Boon hunting, ie hunt and shoot aborigines.
Another bloody myth which keeps getting perpetrated.
Do you think that in the last 100 or so years, that no matter how badly the Abos have been treated (and they have) that a western society would allow people to be treated that way and turn a blind eye to it?

Another bloody myth which keeps getting perpetrated.
Do you think that in the last 100 or so years, that no matter how badly the Abos have been treated (and they have) that a western society would allow people to be treated that way and turn a blind eye to it?
Probably. After all, which way is Western society's blind eye facing re the treatment of South African farmers?