Sources for SIG 210-6 parts??

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Lost-Jock, May 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The magazine release on my 210-6 is no more. I have tried contacting SIG Arms and Swiss Arms to avail and have exhausted the larger gun part warehouses in the USA.

This has never been a common weapon in the states and parts are rare.

Anyone on Arrse have any suggestions. I think Europe is my only hope.

And yes, they are as good to shoot as you hear. It is one of my two "cheat" guns. You know, the ones you use when the guy in the next lane has been loudly talking up his tricked out racing gun. (The other one I use to shut em up is a six inch Mod 29 loaded with 44 special.)

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I'll check and get back to you - what exactly do you need mag release button spring, button, inside catch......?

3. It's all a matter of taste, they're not my favourite pistol by a long chalk, but they are quite accurate.

I'm sure I've seen a few places selling spares.

Perhaps here:

http://www.bisgaardnielsen.dk/group.asp?group=285

They haven't got a mag release on their site, but it may be worth emailing them.

T_T

4. I am pretty sure I can help. Do you have the exact description of the part, perhaps a picture? As you might know, this was the official Swiss Army issued weapon till 1975. Switzerland is where you want to look.

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

7. TT, Alsacien and viceroy- thank you thank you! emails off to both firms. Look for a sudden rise in the euro just as I am about to make my purchase!