Sound off

You might find people a bit shy over here regarding giving details. Annonanimity (sp?) and security etc.

Black and Tans, NI.

You might find people a bit shy over here regarding giving details. Annonanimity (sp?) and security etc.
Definitely not my intent to get anyone to violate security, OPSEC, INFSEC, etc.

I'm just trying to get things going around here. Maybe finding some common ground.

I'll be whoever Mr Blair (The Right Honourable Member for South Texas) wants me to be today. Hey, I'm supposed to do what I'm told!

Dino

I can't contest your britishness, but notice you do not ascribe which army the Household Divison belongs to. Some correspondents here might pose that you are really commanded by the Comander in Chief, president bush???

Iraqi_DMI said:
Dino

I can't contest your britishness, but notice you do not ascribe which army the Household Divison belongs to. Some correspondents here might pose that you are really commanded by the Comander in Chief, president bush???
Not British and not in the Army.

American -- Civilian (Prior Navy)

Dino,

You almost stumbled into a major cause of dissension there.

"No m'dear, I can assure you that I am not in the Army. I am in the Household Division. It is similar to being in the Army, yet also very different."

Cue: Lots of irate comments and slagging off of the Household Cavalry and the Brigade from everybody else looking at this thread.

Not at all. You crack on. Immitation is, after all the, sincerest form of flattery.

Seen anybody round here pretending to be called Maverick?

I must admit, subtlety is not what our colonial cousins understand. I have tried to use this on many a boxhead excursion and it still arrives at flight level 450! With out a radar advisory. I may have to s p e l l it out soon! Takes all the fun out of irony.

Galland sends his regards.

Like beating spaniel puppies in a bin bag with a MRLS battery. Just not fair.

Im a fully paid up member of the ILAF (Internet lager assault force)

Proudly conquering and trashing dull and boring websites especially the hippy ones..

mighty_doh-nut said:
Im a fully paid up member of the ILAF (Internet lager assault force)

Proudly conquering and trashing dull and boring websites especially the hippy ones..
Now THAT is a noble cause.

Ach zo mein flashy could you be a zertain kamrad from anozer zite. :lol:

British, Royal Queen's Honourable South Somerset Musketeers - don't you just love british regiments? Stuff your screaming eagles and all-americans!

British, No military unit...just some army-family, i know enough to debate with most of you, i'm often outdone by veterans here but i try at-least..

Never been out-argued by an american yet though, it says somthing for the quality and knowledge of our soldiers and officers.

...You can't blame me for wanting to be an officer, from what i can tell i'll enjoy it a lot. I've more respect for the men than a lot of chaps i know who are hunting a comission.

hmm...four-five years i might be Lt ****** of the KRH

maybe..

:p