Soul of a Cockroach

Thanks to Bernoulli for coining the phrase used as the topic heading. Those interned in Bernoulli's mass grave do not deserve to share it with this poor excuse for a man.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/12/09/nchak09.xml

An immigrant who dragged his dying wife from their car so that he could blame her for a crash he caused was jailed for six years yesterday.

Vimbai Chakudunga lifted his new wife, Claire, out of the passenger seat of their Vauxhall Corsa to frame her for his own drunk-driving.

Mrs Chakudunga, 30, who had married him six weeks earlier, died 10 days after the crash in which she suffered severe head injuries.

A jury took 25 minutes to convict Chakudunga of causing death by careless driving and failing to supply a blood sample. The judge recommended that he be deported after he serves his sentence.

Nottingham Crown Court heard that he had drunk at least three pints before losing control of the car on the A60 in Ravenshead, Notts, and hitting a tree last November.

Chakudunga, a trainee nurse who came to Britain from Zimbabwe in 1996, had only minor injuries and immediately climbed out of the driver's seat and hauled his wife, from Mansfield, Notts, on to the ground.

As she lay unconscious, he repeatedly told passers-by that she had been at the wheel and had climbed out before collapsing, saying: "I love you." He failed a breath test at the scene and then refused to comply with another test.

Mrs Chakudunga's father, Tony White, a former police officer who received the Queen's Gallantry Medal in 1973 for capturing the "Black Panther" serial killer Donald Neilson, said he believed that Chakudunga had only married his daughter to allow him to remain in Britain legally.

Mr White said: "I don't think he loved her - she was his ticket for staying. He is a selfish coward and a worm."
He is a selfish coward and a worm."
With respect Sir, I don't rate him that highly.

Surely by his actions he has proved that he didn't love the girl and the relationship was only one of convienience, on his part at least.

He should be sent back to Zimbabwe to serve his sentence where he might get the treatment he deserves.

He should be sent back to Zimbabwe to serve his sentence where he might get the treatment he deserves.
I don't see how they can P-P . He's already had the "Car crash"