Sorry to lower the tone, but..

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#3
Watched James Whale talking about that this morning.

Cornflakes everywhere in this house!
 
#5
God bless America... who else can spawn so many stupid people for the mirth of the rest of the world!
 
#8
"On the Feb 27, the boyfriend called police to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend"

Yeah she had a toilet seat embedded to her arsse skin! WTF! We get them in liquid form in the bath, on the kitchen floor, melted into their favourite armchair! but this is quality!!
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
Bloody hell. I have had bad Ghandi's revenge before but never for two years!
 
#11
'Spose he could have periodically unscrewed the bog seat, tipped her up and banged her back doors in before srewing the seat back in place.... I would have fitted some sort of quick release coupling myself..... hang on.. just a thought... where did he go when he needed a dump?
 
#13
geo7863 said:
'Spose he could have periodically unscrewed the bog seat, tipped her up and banged her back doors in before srewing the seat back in place.... I would have fitted some sort of quick release coupling myself..... hang on.. just a thought... where did he go when he needed a dump?
The Torygraph report mentions it's a two-bog household...

I suppose he could have used the sink? :twisted:
 
#14
Something is not quite right with this story.

How the fcuk did a septic last for 2 years without a television?
 
#15
mad_collie said:
Something is not quite right with this story.

How the fcuk did a septic last for 2 years without a television?
One of the shaved monkeys finest hours was to pass a law that all sceptic crappers were to be fitted with TV's, which have Opra on a permenant loop.
 
#17
Murphy_Slaw said:
mad_collie said:
Something is not quite right with this story.

How the fcuk did a septic last for 2 years without a television?
One of the shaved monkeys finest hours was to pass a law that all sceptic crappers were to be fitted with TV's, which have Opra on a permenant loop.
they poo sceptically? that must be an interesting facial expression!
 
#18
That outstrips my record for time spend on the throne by one year, 365 days and 22 hours.

She obviously had very large magazine to read and then her legs went dead and, well you know how time flies when you're engrossed in a good magazine article and before she knew it 2 years had passed and her arrse had grown around the seat. Could have happened to anyone really - there but for the grace of God and all that

Just though - if she was straining all that time imagine what the bumgrapes must be like (I feel a bit ill now)
 
#19
True, it happens to the best of us.

who hasn't staggered home from the lash, had a bog nap and woken up to find your bum has grown over the seat?

Hats off to the gel, she must have been properly lorded!
 
#20
I generally stand up before flushing to avoid the splash back. One can only assume that she didnt flush in two years! I bet that was a treat for the old bill.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads